Anok Yai

Versace RTW S/S 2019

Anok.jpg

Anok_1.jpg

Vogue

Her beauty is just out of this world. Glad she's not a Prada exclusive this season. It's exciting to see her on other top shows.

Salvatore Ferragamo RTW S/S 2019

Anok.jpg

Nowfashion

She looked so stunning at Prada.
Also, her body at Versace... Just wow.

She is not in Paris right now.
Hope She will do exclusive in PFW.
I bet Louis Vuitton!

She is not in Paris right now.
Hope She will do exclusive in PFW.
I bet Louis Vuitton!
She tagged the South of France as her location on her latest Instagram post, so she could very well be in Paris.

She looks incredible, so happy to see her in Paris. She's got such a cool rhythm and flow about her walk in motion, though for photos, I wish she'd relax her shoulders just a touch. Can't wait to see where else she walks this week :heart:

She’s still not quite there with the walk
I’m sure she will be amazing after another season. She’s always takes your breath away.

Adore her on the runway, but her walk can still be perfected (like any girl, especially in their first proper season). She's still ever so slightly got that deer-in-the-headlights vibe, I think she needs to connect more with the end of the runway (the cameras). Just a bit of a stronger walk with a more natural rhythm, and the confident stare. Pretty amazing to be this good already though!

Dries van Noten RTW S/S 2019

Anok.jpg

Nowfashion

OH, I was coming on to say how amazing she looked at Chloe, and then saw here that she closed! Well deserved, beautiful Anok

What a vision! I hope she gets the campaign. Id love to see her working with Meisel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->