Anrealage F/W 09.10 「 凹 凸 」Collection

venjeans

Reaction score
・PROFILE
DESIGNER/Kunihiko Morinaga, born in 1980 in Tokyo. Graduated from Waseda University and Vantan Career School. Brand established in 2003. In 2005, won the "GEN ART styles 2005, Avant-garde grand prix" prize(the contest for newcomers, held in NY). In NOV.2005, started run-way collection at the Tokyo Tower viewing platform with KEISUKE KANDA.In Aug, 2007,held the exhibition named "ANREALAGE HAND TECHNIC" at the National Art Center SFT located in B1. Our concept is "GOD IS IN THE DETAILS", We want to reexamine ordinary lives by having a very close eye on. Based in Tokyo we creates work displaying an original elegance.

quote from anrealage.com

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2001.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2002.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2003.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2004.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2005.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2006.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2007.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2008.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2009.jpg

anrealage-aw09-10%20-%2010.jpg

images from anrealage.com

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG...I LOVE THIS! it's conceptual fashion which is nonetheless very wearable. It really rethinks the construction of shape and how it takes on more interesting shapes when the occupant changes. I only wish he had gone one step further, eg., incorporating a rectangle bag into the clothes which can be removed, thus making the 3-D shaping functional. I really like this nonetheless. :heart:

love it ...

really funny ...
yes conceptual ... but still i can go beyond that ...

one of the most interesting thing i've seen in 'experiment' fashion for a long time ...

is it their first appearance on tfs ?

The first collection that i saw from this label was back in '06 i and really loved it.
it wasn't as good as this one but i liked the idea how he incorporate alphabet into clothes.
Also S/S 09 has similar concept with F/W 09-10.

Ooh, brilliant. It's been a long time since anything in fashion has put a smile on my face quite like this. Thanks for posting!

he must be the same guy who made the giant patent leather purses
which could also be worn as dresses...

are these the same idea --multifunctional clothes
a shirt that can also be used as a chest of drawers? ^^
or is the shape actually built into the garment itself

+ what are these signs... 凹 凸

+ what are these signs... 凹 凸

^_^ I bet [Female (凹)+ Male (凸)] collections ... :rolleyes: I mean it is obvious to me.

Those symbols join representing the male and female ... :flower:

^_^ I bet [Female (凹)+ Male (凸)] collections ... :rolleyes: I mean it is obvious to me.

Those symbols join representing the male and female ... :flower:

In Chinese these two characters means what it looks like. 凹 means concave and 凸 is the exact opposite, convex. I don't speak Japanese, but I'm pretty sure it applies to Japanese as well.

You can see the 凹凸 in this collection.

ah ! thanks

i just started to notice, the signs are in the clothes themselves..

yup japanese have the same kanji characters, adapted from chinese (i'm proficient in both languages).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishyloverr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->