Anthony Kiedis and new model girlfriend Jessica Stam

It is sad that people don't know who Anthony is.... :cry:

Im 17 and know who he is, how old are some of you, i hope im not being pushed into some old age range now :ermm::lol:

^^^ :lol: Same here, except I'm 20 so maybe that's old??? Naw.

And about Pete Doherty, the only reason I know who he is is becasue he is (was?) dating Kate Moss. And she could do SO much better!:yuk:

still think its weird that stam goes out with someone's age like her father

im 15 and i've known about him since i was 12 or 13 :wink: i'm not too bothered about their relationship...rockstars have a long history of dating models right?

Some more pictures her, pretty sure this is them

juwccg8uo.jpg
juwcgl4iu.jpg
juwchc5wq.jpg

Taken from the Jessica Stam thread

Jessica was no rocker chick, There was (is?) a web page by her friend and booker from Canada who discovered her with lots of personal photos of Stammy and her friends- She was a very typical young teenage girl...hangin' out, shopping and such. Hard to believe it's the same girl in those pics..Kind of sad, really. Let's hope the modelling biz hasn't messed up another nice young girl... :-{

yourbestfriend said:
Im 17 and know who he is, how old are some of you, i hope im not being pushed into some old age range now :ermm::lol:
haha yeah it's weird isn't it? I mean I've know him and the rhcp since I was... probably 12 or something. I've never really liked them, but I knew them...:unsure::P

Im 17 and I knew Anthony since I was like 13/14...had a huge crush on him then...^_^

yenn said:
still think its weird that stam goes out with someone's age like her father

totally weird

now three people on a moppet.. not such a wise idea

I thought he was real hot until I saw recent pics of him looking haggard and old.

The man needs to settle down. I don't think there's anything to suggest however that Jessica Stam is the last girl in his life. Weren't there rumours he was getting it on with Lucy Liu a few wks ago?

i find it strange that people here know jessica stam and dont know him, my 14 year old sister is obsessed with him - i cant wait to show her this mwhahahahahahahaaaaaaa! *evil*

Of course, the two girls on the moped weigh about as much as a box of Rice Krispies... ;->

roppal222 said:
I thought he was real hot until I saw recent pics of him looking haggard and old.

The man needs to settle down. I don't think there's anything to suggest however that Jessica Stam is the last girl in his life. Weren't there rumours he was getting it on with Lucy Liu a few wks ago?

I'm pretty sure its Lisa Ling :wink: .. of "The View" fame

Boomer said:
Jessica was no rocker chick, There was (is?) a web page by her friend and booker from Canada who discovered her with lots of personal photos of Stammy and her friends- She was a very typical young teenage girl...hangin' out, shopping and such. Hard to believe it's the same girl in those pics..Kind of sad, really. Let's hope the modelling biz hasn't messed up another nice young girl... :-{
Do you know the site?

I'll try to find it again...the link was on my old (dying) computer...

To be honest I had no idea who this Anthony person is. Of course I know RHCP, but I've never liked them at all so I didn't ever really care who the band members were..

It's still a bit freaky they're together to be honest. She's my favourite model. I hope he treats her well. :P

sleazie ninja said:
What's this world coming to? I mean really, what's next, Scott Stapp and Gemma? MC Hammer and Jaunel? Barney the Purple Dinasaur and Doutzen???

I need a drink and several (dozen) aspirin...

:ninja:

Hahaha ...

More Sickening News - From Family Guy Blog 12/20/06

Saw Red Hot Chilli Peppers Anthony Kiedis with Supermodel Jessica Stam looking at an apartment with Jared Seligman (18 year old real estate agent with Citi-Habitats) on 12th st between 3rd and 4th avenue on Tuesday the 20th.

This just keeps getting worse... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->