Anthony Vaccarello S/S 2013 Paris

It looks like the basement of the IFM... Wasn't it ?
:huh:

not sure, but judging from the first seconds of the video seems to be an open space
also people were reporting that everyone was freezing ( it been quite cold in Paris)

anyway, i believe it was held at some semi-open air garage

^ IFM (French Fashion Institute) is located on the Seine, in the 13th arr. (rive gauche) it's a big "ugly" green building (I'm on iPad and cannot post pictures) ... Not so far from the BNF (French National Library).
This building is also the Design Museum. It was supposed to be a Huge project when they started it, but actually no one ever wanted to be there ... So the basement who originally was supposed to be for shops and stuff has been empty for a long long long time.
I don't know why but it seems that since last year it's getting a bit more of attention, and this summer the Wanderlust's opening (a club) got some attention and bring all the rive droite "hipsters" ...

I'm pretty sure you saw the show over there ... Ahahahah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Runway Music

Okay, first i have to say that while I understand where people are coming from in terms of their critiques of the collection, I actually liked it. the relaxed sexuality is something I think has been missing from Paris since Christophe Decarnin left Balmain. While Anthony's technical abilities ARE kinda questionable, he still managed to turn out a pretty decent collection. One that i think alot of people would wear.

Okay now to the REAL reason I'm here, does ANYONE have a tracklisting for the show? the music was AMAZING!!

such a cool show i like more pieces every time i see it

I loved the beginning but the rest looks so messy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->