Anthony Vaccarello S/S 2014 Paris

this is what Marant should be doing with her collections. I think this is very cool and sexy, not too extreme like previous collections have been

^I agree, there are many really sexy looks here. I quite like some of it, much better than previous seasons. Half of it is still ugly and trashy nonsense, though.

Decent enough, but those triangles in front of your crotch, please no!

^
My thoughts exactly!
I don't get the hype around this guy. How many women can even wear his clothes?!?!

:lol: I came in here to say the same thing about the triangle crotches! Insanely unflattering in my opinion. Who wants to look like they're channeling Tarzan or packing heat?

Triangle-crotch silhouettes aside, I enjoy this much better than his previous collections, if only because if feels much more objective and isn't as gimmicky (still gimmicky, but less so than previously).

I can only imagine how that triangle crotch design would feel so awkward when you're walking, especially that red leather dress on Katlin. Also, he needs to move on from mesh.

I wonder which one will Anja Rubik wear on the next MET Gala and no, I'm not looking forward to see it.

i feel rather disappointed by him altogether. when he started he had the qualities that one appreciated in the iconic jean colonna(i mean those chainmail,grommet emblazoned t'shirts are a perfect example of that) and what the belgian jean-paul knott had done in previous years....but he's really taken his work to this nonsensical superficial level that no one other than exhibitionistic celebrities could ever possibly wear his clothes.

Every cool, trendy things that I could see from stars but the average women defiantly isn't going to be wearing. I don't think he makes real women anyways.

This is a perfect example that having a great body and showing a lot of skin in designer duds doesn't equate to sexy. I mean seriously, what is with this triangle tailoring?

Ugh, I really don't like those pointed crotch skirts. Most of this feels tacky to me.

i love it! i already know this will be one of my favourite collections this season just soooo gorgeous!

I don't see much of an improvement. It looks painfully vulgar and trashy as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->