Any Bags Suggestion?

Toxxxic

Reaction score
Hey can you guys please help me out. I'm going to get my mom a bag as an early birthday present because shes my favorite and all but I need you help. I have a $550 limit, that is it. What designer bag would you recommend? Does anybody know what department stores have any sales now or anytime soon? Thanks guys.

What's her style? What colors does she like? Does she favors logos? prints?

I know she prefer darker colors to lighter ones, you don't like anything bright. I guess she favors logo mores and I would have tried those sites but I'm not 18 yet so I cant get a credit card and I don't wanna use her since this is a gift.

Personally I like Miu Miu's HOLLY bag.
It comes in brown, purple and green.
I saw the green version at net-a-porter it looked pretty flashy..the purple colour is gorgeous, and the brown very versatile.
I found it at YOOX at 548$[attachmentid=25288]

Good luck location at bag for your mum :flower:

Attachments

• miumiu_HOLLY_handsbags_548.jpg
    miumiu_HOLLY_handsbags_548.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
I think coach has a nice fall line of handbags for under $550.00. You will be able to get something affordable and stylish at the same time. If you go to coach's web site they have a lot to choose from. And also you can buy their bags in department stores. I know Macy's was having a sale on those hang bags last week. Although, there is more of an option at the Coach store. Check the website for a store near you. Good Luck!!!
P.s. I have many coach bags and I love them!! They're very stylish.

That Miu Miu bag is extremly cute and lady-like. I have to check it out and I think Coach is a great suggestion since their bags are beautiful (to me) and the prices aren't too high. Do you know if Macy is still having their sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->