Not Rational bag or Lolli bag?

lizzyb831 said:
hmmm... yeah, i can see the lizzie bag being bothersome when you're trying to use it. i just want a big hobo bag that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, doesn't have logos everywhere, and doesn't look like other bags. but if anyone has any good suggestions for hobos, let me know :smile: :flower:

I'll make you one. :wink:

lizzyb831 said:
hmmm... yeah, i can see the lizzie bag being bothersome when you're trying to use it. i just want a big hobo bag that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, doesn't have logos everywhere, and doesn't look like other bags. but if anyone has any good suggestions for hobos, let me know :smile: :flower:
9623_s.jpg
9788_s.jpg
9718_s.jpg
9801_s.jpg

all around $150-$200 by tano bags. (they also make the gold one in black)

http://www.musthavebag.com :flower:

yeah, i like those. thanks! there are some that i like, but not all of them come in black. grrr.

lizzyb831 said:
yeah, i like those. thanks! there are some that i like, but not all of them come in black. grrr.
the website does not carry all the available colors / models made by tano bags.
if there is a model that you like, and you want to get one in black,
try contacting them directly at http://www.tanobag.com/ ^_^

ooh thanks! almost all of them can come in black. too bad there aren't on ebay.

Just a warning, I am getting the worst service of my life from Lolli. They told me my bag would be here yesterday and it hasn't arrived. They also aren't answering their phone line or returning emails. Almost wish I wouldn't have bought the bag.

Ooh No! That's horrible. Did you order yours with the lining? Please keep us posted!

luna said:
Oh okay.. I've seen that bag before.. Thanks East End.

Look.. if you're going to wear and USE a lambskin bag... hopefully there's some sort of interfacing that will strengthen it.. but if it's not even lined there's no way you can do that...

It will either rip.. or tear.. if it catches on something. Lambskin is VERY DELICATE.

Those not rational bags.. you can buy those on ebay for like 50 bucks... They might not be "not rational" or whatever... but they look exactly the same.

I like my faithfull bag.. at least it's lined. :heart:

Luna,

You make bags? Do you have a line? Any pictures?

so, i finally got a hold of them and every thing is ok. they took forever to respond, but at least they are making every possible effort to correct the mistake. will let you know what i think when i get it. should be by early next week.

did they say when you will get the bag? how are they shipping it? you should get a tracking # if you can.

I am suppose to get it on saturday via fed ex. I really hope they come thru this time. I made sure to get the girl's name. I will keep you posted.

Anyone have a picture of a navy blue lolli bag... thinking about getting one in navy. Or should I be safe side and go w/ black?

I really like the grape Lolli bag that Cameron Diaz has, but for everyday use I prefer my Not Rational Gladys and 6 pocket SUB bags in Nu Bronze. A bag with no zipper and "optional" lining sounds like a nightmare.

Just a note-- I like the metallic leather of the Not Rational, but it chips off fairly easy. Just buy it in a Matte color, so it won't be that much of an issue.

Does anyone own a metallic not rational SUB bag? I have been looking for an affordable metallic bag and just came across these bags on bluefly... how is the quality? does the metallic chip off? thanks!
:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->