Apple Bottoms-how original.

fashion_boi_01

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, so sorry if it is.

Anyway, here's a pic of this shirt manipulated in Photoshop. All I did was flip it upside down and erase the B.

lv.jpg

And look what we get..the LV logo!

I'm positive the tres original geniuses behind Apple Bottoms did this intentionally..people were bound to recognize it (like how it naturally looks upside down on looping bags-such as the Speedy.)

I soooooooooo hope they get sued or something.

Here's a question. I know what the A and B (when right side up) stand for but whats with the upsidedown L...Is that the L in Apple?

Do you have a pic of the original? I did a Google with out thinking and I actually got apple bottoms...:yuk:

You have wayyyyyyyyy too much time on your hand BUT I must admit I find this very funny. :lol:

The original logo is so badly done, just messy. You may be onto something.

oh dear...it a clothing line by Nelly???...:shock:...
another hip hop artist with absolutely no design skills putting their name on a clothing label...ugh...
that is all wrong on so many levels...:doh:...
:yuk:...

i mean...'apple bottoms'...???
i think i am slightly offended by the 'hoochiness' of it all...

:ninja:

honestly.....when I saw the title "Applebottoms", I was thinking Apple computers was doing a clothing line or something. I was kind of envisioning IPod inspired coin purses.

If Nelly can do a clothing line, well, why not Apple?

Haha, good job fashion_boi! Applebottoms is :yuk: especially cause Eva Pigface-with-the-poodle-on-top-of-her-head did their ads :yuk::yuk::sick:

I'd much rather wear Apple clothes :lol:

I agree, Applebottoms is :sick:

I thought this was very clever, you have a good eye!

Also the new Sean by Sean John line, same reaction, :sick:

I'm pretty sure the pants are also meant to "evoke" the Monogram Canvas:

AB-D51712_OAT_ex.jpg

00500f.jpg

Notice the handbag she carries. The leather is darker in the Vuitton show, like the top of the AB jeans.

p10882561_ph_hero.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and because i dont care for either of these designers or their monogram... all i can do is laugh!:lol:

its either one big mistake or someones jumping on the bandwagon:rolleyes:

haha oh my, bad bad bad. I can just imagine walking into a shop and asking where their most recent collection of Apple Bottoms is :sick:

softgrey said:
oh dear...it a clothing line by Nelly???...:shock:...
another hip hop artist with absolutely no design skills putting their name on a clothing label...ugh...
that is all wrong on so many levels...:doh:...
:yuk:...

i mean...'apple bottoms'...???
i think i am slightly offended by the 'hoochiness' of it all...

:ninja:
:lol:
this is just tackyness distilled...

fashion_boi_01 said:
I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, so sorry if it is.

Anyway, here's a pic of this shirt manipulated in Photoshop. All I did was flip it upside down and erase the B.

*please delete pictures from quotes*

And look what we get..the LV logo!

I'm positive the tres original geniuses behind Apple Bottoms did this intentionally..people were bound to recognize it (like how it naturally looks upside down on looping bags-such as the Speedy.)
it's called ghetto fabulous....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blipster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->