Apple Bottoms-how original.

lostinemotion said:
Apple Bottoms, is owned by Nelly the rapper, isn't it? I saw it on Oprah 2 years ago.

You know it's good when it's featured on Oprah... :P

AB-D51712_OAT_ex.jpg

You know ... what disturbs me most is that someone somewhere got this design approved by an executive being paid a lot of money.

Dear lord.

lolalemon said:
AB-D51712_OAT_ex.jpg

You know ... what disturbs me most is that someone somewhere got this design approved by an executive being paid a lot of money.

Dear lord.

Actually Im pretty disturbed by the fact that she's wearing Louboutins...*faints*

wow. this stuff makes me want to barf. so sorry I click on the link to this thread. :sick:

lolalemon said:

Dear lord.

What disturbs me is someone, somewhere is actually wearing these :sick:

pink_lipgloss said:
What disturbs me is someone, somewhere is actually wearing these :sick:

Yet, the thing that disturbs me above all is that someone had the gall to put this out on market and expect it to sell...?!

eightyeightkeys said:
Yet, the thing that disturbs me above all is that someone had the gall to put this out on market and expect it to sell...?!

It is just so wrong they think up these awful things. Does the person who threw these together actually call themselves a designer??? Ugh

LV should send their models out with stupid little bandaids under their eyes. You know, to give Nelly a little taste of ripped-off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->