Argentinian Ad Campaigns S/S 09.10

^can we? photographers have been copying international campaigns since years... the only label I can think of that does something close to originality is Maria Vazquez, and probably they´re copying it from something I just don´t know about :rolleyes:
btw, does anybody know who´s the model?

my scan

Natacha
Model: Chloe Bello?
Photographer: Unknown

Nueva+imagen+(5).bmp

Nueva+imagen+(6).bmp

Nueva+imagen+(7).bmp

Nueva+imagen+(8).bmp

Source:mucha-moda.blogspot.com

yes i gre koko and i think is the best Argentina campaing very fresh very summer and no much copy

I think I worked with that Ay Not Dead guy when I was in Buenos Aires, he's super gorgeous in an intimidating, can't-talk-right-now way. :lol::mellow:

Who? Luciano Rivarola he is sexy do you work here ? for editorial mag?

^ yeah, for some reason though, I don't find him sexy. :lol:
and no, I'm no longer in Argentina, I was just there for a while, participating in civiles-related gigs when I had time off.. showrooms, lookbooks, testshoots, medialunas marathons, nothing really productive, another reason why I'm no longer there :lol:, but it was all good and fun while it lasted, can't wait to go back in a couple of years.
back on topic though, I think Rapsodia's campaigns are always so beautifully shot, there's definitely a unique aesthetic to them and I think they could easily rival a lot of the stuff produced overseas.. also Ona Saez this season seems quite youthful but still good quality and tasteful :heart:..

Ohh ok yes the talk of Civiles are very nice and is really good about the director of the agency come with some model and much are sexy no forget warme the next time come to Argentina ok:smile:
Abou Ona seaz are igree this campaing have a good taste simple but nice and very international about the model, Rasposodia have a good estetic and have a style very clear about the brand style i like too but i like more the past campaing kisses

Pepe Cantero
Model: Antonella Graeff (Hype Management)
Photographer: Malala Fontán

campaaapeper.jpg

Source: amolamoda.net

Felix
Models: Santiago Figueras and Nicolas Figueras
Photographer: Pato Battellini

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

006.jpg

This campaing is a joke so cheap so stupid tipical

i though he was a girl...:ninja::rofl:
rapsodia emulates chloe. i'm more astonished when i see something that i haven't seen before, but then again, i asume as previously mentioned in this thread that i haven't seen it, but it most likely has been done.-_-

Complot
Naomi Preizler & Ileana Gonzalez
Photos by Antonella Arismendi

my scans

Blaque
Andrea Abrego
Photos by Machado Cicala Morassut

my scans

Paula Cahen D´anvers
Lesly Masson by Gabriel Rocca

my scans

Ayres SS 09/10