Eres Lingerie F/W 09.10 : Lara Stone by Jan Welters

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
1pxx5j.jpg

Lara Stone has been tapped as the new model for luxury lingerie and swimwear brand Eres. Stone, who is appearing in several spring-summer 2009 ad campaigns including Givenchy, Hugo Boss and Jean Paul Gaultier, is under a one-year contract with Chanel-owned Eres, and will be featured in the fall-winter 2009 campaign for lingerie in the August edition of fashion magazines in France, Italy, Spain and the U.S. Photographed by Ian Welters, who has done a number of celebrity covers for Elle magazine, Stone will also be featured in Eres’ lingerie and swimwear campaigns for 2010. Valerie Delafosse, creative director of Eres, said the inspiration for the fall-winter campaign was “German Expressionism with a lot of dark colors like faux noir. It’s very Garbo and Dietrich-looking, with a feeling of, ‘Is it a man or a woman?’”

wwd / june 8, 2009

oh, she looks beautiful and sensual..and actually soft for once! really lovely..:heart:

^ Me too, Camilla Akrans is the best. That's not that bad, though.

^^That's true she does.......but all in all it's still very nice and love her hair:heart: Thanks kimair:flower:

She looks nice. Almost Lolita-ish.

The photographers name is spelled wrong. It's Jan instead of Ian. Unless Ian Welters is an altogheter different photographer I've never heard of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha about time she got an lingerie campaign..I do not like the image though, I hope there is more.

That's perfect casting right there.

I'd need to see more to judge...:unsure: I like Lara, but I'm gonna miss Hilary.

It looks old-school sexy, but I'm bored of hiring Lara to be a resemble to Bridget Bardot already!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->