Argentinian Models - List on Page #1

Ines Rivero -1990
Daniela Urzi -2000
Romina Lanaro -2005

These are our supermodels, the best models from Argentina.

And now:
Tatiana Cotliar -2010

Tatiana? Where's she now? She wasn't in any S/S 2012 show, her career it's complete lost.

I'm sorry, but i think part of being a supermodel, is getting recognition not only by the people from the industry, but also getting unknown by every normal person... and god, Valeria Mazza is the most known argentinian model ever... and not because of her alike with Claudia Schiffer, just because she did tons of work, like covers in Elle, Vogue, and even Sports Illustrated with Tyra. If Valeria is not supermodel, i just don't know who is.

I agree, Valeria was more of a supermodel than Ines, in the true essence of the term ie. mass appeal/world wide recognition. She also walked for most of the prestigious brands named and appeared in ads for various brands

Cecilia Mendez it's SO ugly, she was lucky just fir having short hair like Agyness (when she was hot),and nothing more.
1511401524_4045dc1126.jpg

pic flickr

after reading this post i had to google cecilia mendez only to be suprizwed that its a model I have seen on the runway several times who is not only very far from ugly but also whose hairstyle is not similar to Agyness' in any way.

I love Argentinian models :heart:. I'm from Brazil I feel like they are "my sisters" ... does it make any sense?

Where's Azul Caletti? She's super cool!

My favorites are Romina, Martina, Antonella, Naomi, Carla, Tatiana, Tetyana and Eugenia.

and I'm falling in love with these girls Yesica Novarino & Azul Caletti

28us18n.jpg

2q87bsm.jpg

andrespiersanti.com/civiles management

Tatiana? Where's she now? She wasn't in any S/S 2012 show, her career it's complete lost.

Her arm was broken, so I can not be present at the fashion shows of SS12. She returned for Prada, fashion show in Tokyo, Miuccia loves her.

Ines had much more important editorials, magazine covers and campaigns that Valeria and yet I can never be known by the people, because she did not receive the "help" and recognition of the press. Valeria if received, for "this" resemblance to Schiffer. Had this not been, Valeria would have the same fame that Ines. Forgiven if I react in this way, is that I love Ines. :ninja: (And now that I read my post I am a bit aggressive) :ninja:

Dafne Cejas, Antonella Graef, Sabrina Ioffreda and Ileana Bernardini

560566_408040002542487_138440782835745_1681698_500516731_n.jpg

hypemanagement @facebook

Hi, Guys
I'm from Lima Peru. These argentinian beauties are in Peru for Lima Fashion Week
Lorena Lenz, Carla Ciffoni, Analia Borghetti, Juliana Rossa & Camila Castares.

Btw I'm falling in love with Magda & Carla!!!

i was watching Buenos aires fashion week and was amazed by the models

Belen Bergagna

screenshot20110622at537.png
hires83557515rsx500.jpg

ford via user random worn

tumblr_l2pbqa2Hxa1qb7ikuo1_500.jpg

vorfas.com

Paula Bertolini

29nypgo.jpg

marieclaire.fr

34xi71y.png

viva paris

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, Valeria was more of a supermodel than Ines, in the true essence of the term ie. mass appeal/world wide recognition. She also walked for most of the prestigious brands named and appeared in ads for various brands

I Agree too. Valeria was the most famous Argentinian Top Model around the world in the 90's.
She was the face of Versace Atelier, Versace Sport, Versace Eyewear, Versace Parfum, Guess, Vichy, Bebe, Enrico Coveri, Escada, Escada Sport, Escada Fragance, Codice, Tannery West, Electre Paris, Apriorisette, Clinians, Halston, Victoria's Secret Catalogues, Caractere, Chrysler, Dana B. & Karen, Emamo, Jois & Jo, Lord & Taylor, Sarli, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Zeki Triko, Nemo, Swatch, Falabella, Neiman Marcus, Spiegel, Sports illustrated Calendars, etc...

She did the best runway shows such as: Valentino, Ralph Lauren, Victoria's Secret, Dior, Armani, Donna Karan, Cavalli, Versace, Krizia, Fendi, Carolina Herrera, Thierry Mugler, among others...

Covers and Editorials: Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Mademoiselle, Amica, Allure, Woman, Shape, Harper's Bazaar, among others...

In 1996 the Sunday Times and El Mundo papers conducted a survey among their readers in order to select the one hundred 20th century most important women. There were only two models in the final list: Valeria Mazza and Claudia Schiffer.

She was offered to play a role in a James Bond Movie but she said NO!

And Camila Morrone :heart: she's new, but really pretty. She dosnt have a Thread here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerone1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->