Arielle Vandenberg

With Alex Turner, Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian

bW2k9.jpg

twitter.com/shmarielle

YcLje.png

twitter.com/shmarielle

Arielle Vandenberg leaving a restaurant after having a late lunch. Los Angeles, California - 10.04.12
(with Alex Turner)

glamourmagazine, wenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Arielle Vandenberg poses backstage during Day 2 of the 2012 Coachella Music Festival at The Empire Polo Club on April 14, 2012 in Indio, California.
(with Alex Turner)

pZ3MV.png
vSxay.png

gettyimages.com

Her style isn't very good. Sort of wannabe hipster.

Agreed. Sorry for being rude, but she looks like a regular hooker turned into Chung-ish hipster. Her style doesn't seem natural.

If Alexa Chung were American, she would be Arielle Vandenberg, and vice versa. Although, as sick of Chung's style as I am, it's still way more inspirational than this girls.

Agreed. Sorry for being rude, but she looks like a regular hooker turned into Chung-ish hipster. Her style doesn't seem natural.
Yeah, that is incredibly rude ...Her style is unremarkable but she's v pretty.

Alex Turner and Arielle Vandenberg during Day 3 of the 2012 Coachella Music Festival at The Empire Polo Club on April 15, 2012 in Indio, California.

EPHBU.jpg

thesun.co.uk

Again, sorry for that :blush: But it was the one and only word to express my feeling about this girl's style. I hope it's clear I wasn't going to say something about her beauty.

Arctic Monkeys front man Alex Turner and girlfriend Arielle Vandenberg grab some cold refreshments at the Coachella Music Festival, Week 2 in Indio, California.
Arctic+Monkeys+front+man+Alex+Turner+girlfriend+I9cuJ3U3Ev2l.jpg
Arctic+Monkeys+front+man+Alex+Turner+girlfriend+gr-86_PKXCNl.jpg

zimbio.com

I like arielle more that alexa but it must be TERRIBLE dress THE SAME as your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend.

she definitely seems to have started to dress more hipsterish since alex. she's obviously very pretty but she seems like she loves the attention a bit too much.. i mean what exactly does she do apart from hang out with famous guys and take pics of herself?

I find it a little sad that someone suggest she's a hooker, and you immediately defend her prettiness. Hookers can be pretty - I think it's more the morality of their trade that people take offense at...

Are you serious?! I'm well aware why it's rude to call someone a hooker, thanks. My second sentence was a response to the comment "Her style doesn't seem natural."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashaaa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->