Danny Masterson

lizbabe09

Reaction score
Pretty sure he doesn't have a thread yet and while his style is pretty basic, I think he's absolutely hot and that's why I'm starting this thread :D

Danny Masterson (aka DJ Mom Jeans) poses backstage during the 2009 Lollapalooza music festival at Grant Park on August 8, 2009 in Chicago, Illinois
2009_Lollapalooza_Music_c3ba.jpg
2009_Lollapalooza_Music_3619.jpg

picapp

I always found him hot on That '70s Show. He looks better with facial hair!

InStyle Magazine's 8th annual Summer Soiree held at the London Hotel on August 20, 2009 in West Hollywood, California
InStyle_Magazines_Summer_5e4f.jpg
InStyle_Magazines_Summer_6a1f.jpg

picapp

He's been DJing a lot, I believe he's part-owner of a boutique named Confederacy in LA and a few restaurants. He's engaged to Bijou Phillips now too (which broke my heart because he's been my secret celeb crush since That 70's Show) :innocent:

'LC Lauren Conrad' event with Lauren Conrad & Kohl's department stores Oct 1

picapp

WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES -Thursday October 8 2009. Danny Masterson arrives for the grand opening of Voyeurs in West Hollywood

picapp

Actor Danny Masterson attends the premiere of "Made for Each Other" at the Bryant Park Screening Room on December 1, 2009 in New York City.
(November 30, 2009

zimbio

I had huge crush on him when the 70s show came from TV.
everybody were drooling over Ashton and I said ´´whaaaat, are you blind? did you see danny, he is hot´´ hahah

^hahaha me too! I though Kutcher's character was cute but Danny was HOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->