Arizona Muse is the Newest Face of Esteé Lauder

I don't get all the Arizona hate. To me, her face is above average.

That being said however, her current hairstyle is absolutely horrific.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not a huge fan of Arizona. But i do see the hype.

She is not among the russian, polish beauties. She is the all american girl that looks like a 90's model. That's the hype; she looks completely different from the others that are on top. She is plain, however it is different from anyone else. These top russian, polish models could kill arizona in a cheekbone match but she has a classic face, very traditional. The modeling world now is not traditional AND that's what makes her stick out.

you need more to capture the customer and as much as Jac would be considered more beautiful by an everyday person Arizona keeps the person on that page. Also being a beauty ad, who is more naturally beautiful doesnt count as much since she is going to be styled and photographed in a way that makes her universally beautiful.

Well this, "Arizona keeps the person on that page", i feel like that's the main reason that explains pretty much all.

I still don't like Arizona in it, and i don't necessarily have to, the industry is a deep ocean full of models of all types, i think for example Frida G. would be a much better spoke model, but probably Arizona is hot the girl of the moment. :innocent:

I actually think you got that backwards. Arizona is interesting even without makeup, and that's a very old picture you posted btw so it's really not relevant.

Way to pick out a terrible photo of her.

I chose that picture because it's the first one that pops up when you open her first thread. It's a perfect example to show how dull and average looking she was before she blew up. Additionally, I was looking for a picture she didn't have any makeup in. She's wearing makeup in the one you posted, so it wouldn't have worked.

:shock: This seems like one of those cases of hiring the current 'IT' girl for the sake of it, i'm sorry but i've never understood her appeal, let alone seen her as a beauty model.

...Maybe i'm wrong and the ads will blow me away, but i'm not holding my breath, like the orginal post said, their current line up is superb.

As previously mentioned, that VP beauty shot explains a lot of things.

Estee Lauder's Modern Muse

townandcountrymag.com via Bigmax

youtube / EsteeLauder via Bigmax

Estee Lauder Modern Muse
Published on Aug 15, 2013
Be an inspiration. Discover the new fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit.
#modernmuse

stunning! U gotta admit shes a modern muse, her look is very modern and not for everyone which is what make sher different

American beauty brand Estee Lauder Cosmetic introduced new line of it’s Resilience Lift for the Spring Summer 2014. American model Arizona Muse is the featured face in the ad campaign, photographed by Charles Leung.

voceblog.spp.tw
profashioneye

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->