Arthur Elgort - Photographer

This might sound weird but is he straight or gay? I love Arthur and I'd like to know if I can flirt with him or befriend him. He is super duper attractive!!!! Also, his all time favourite model is ... Gia!!!

I just realized I have another of the snaps from that photoshoot. I got this from a book (Seven in NY, book with the work of seven French photographers ca 1980) and this time it's Gia and not Lisa.

Arthur isnt French right? I thought he was American.

He is 68.
arthurww6.jpg

He is american,born in New York.
showstudio.net

UK Vogue December 1986
"Great Escapes"
Photographed by Arturt Elgort
Model: Christy Turlington

Source: djuna.cine21.com/christy

US Vogue March 1990
"Showstoppers"
Photographed by Arthur Elgort

US Vogue March 1990
"The New Pastels"

Just found this brilliant Elgort photo that I SO wish could be better quality and bigger and no giant EBAY sign over it..but it's still rare and still a gem for my eyes anyway!
835e_1.JPG

LOVE Gia!!!

MM Magazine Spring/Summer 1992
"Night & Day"

US Vogue December 1992
"Postcard from Portofino"

Vogue Paris March 1988
"Yves Saint Laurent passionnément"
Models: Yasmin Le Bon & Linda Evangelista
Source: www.yasminlebon.net

Just found this brilliant Elgort photo that I SO wish could be better quality and bigger and no giant EBAY sign over it..but it's still rare and still a gem for my eyes anyway!
835e_1.JPG

LOVE Gia!!!

Oh my God I never saw that picture it makes me cry, I love it! I think most Gia lovers have not incl her family. Where can I buy this??? Is it still on Ebay? WOW amazing, ty Mr Elgort xxx

ps he looked so :innocent::blush::heart::heart: in US Vogue September. I really had an instant crush again, I think I like Arthur better than Irving Penn.

I love you Lizzy thank you xxx

It's a brilliant photo, isn't it? I've seen others from that shoot, but never that one. I'm not sure if it's still on eBay...though it might be, it comes & goes!!

I would love to see it without that damn watermark & bigger...it's such a gem!

You're very welcome!!! Glad you share my enthusiasm :D

other(s) from that shoot? I only saw one which is in the models manual. Have you saved them perhaps and could you share them please? Thanks a lot! xoxox enthusiams yeah Gia is a little obsessive she gets under your skin and is hard to let go when she cathes you <3

^^ No sorry, man, I only meant the one from models manual :( ...I'm sure there's plenty more to be honest....do I think we'll ever get to see them?? Chances probably slim....but who knows...considering this one was just released.

Too true about her getting under your skin.....I wonder what it is? But it really is, man....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->