ASOS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does any of you shop there? I'm addicted!
I tried to find a thread about ASOS but I found none, so I created one. Hope there isn't already one!:blush:

These are my last purchases:
8eba_1.JPG
81fb_1.JPG

first pic is from asos.com the second one is from my camera:D

I've heard of ASOS but never shopped there before. I was just looking around and saw some nice dresses. The only concern I have is the quality. Can anyone let me know what you think of the quality and fit of ASOS clothes?

I think their quality is more or less the same of Topshop... I have some dresses and tops and they are sooooo soft :D

The problem is, I never buy things from Top Shop unless I've seen the quality in real life. But I feel that I'm missing out on some nice designs from Asos!

are the bags asos.com is selling authentic? They have a range of Balenciaga, Chloe etc...

Yeah I've bought some shorts and trousers from there (they were asos own brand) and was pleased with the quality...their sales can be good

the problem is im really fussy with fits so im worried i'll order something and then not like how it fits :-s

the problem is im really fussy with fits so im worried i'll order something and then not like how it fits :-s
i know what you mean. i ordered something from there today... but i ordered a scarf, so you can't really go wrong with that.

Does anyone know how much shipping to the US is? Their help page only says that it depends on weight. I'm thinking of ordering a pair of pants. Thanks in advance!

i find the quality quite poor, i'd only purchase more expensive brands rather than their own line

Does anyone know how much shipping to the US is? Their help page only says that it depends on weight. I'm thinking of ordering a pair of pants. Thanks in advance!

I don't live in the US so I can't give you an exact answer. But can you go through the procedure of buying the item and just not put in your credit card details? Because they should tell you the total cost (inc. shipping cost) before you're required to give payment details.

Hope this helps!

I use this site a lot. It gets addictive. I really love it. When the sales start, you can get some really nice things for super cheap too!

spinster I also wondered that because I wasn't sure whether it'd be cheaper to get it shipped to my boyfriend in the UK and then sent on to me in Canada or sent directly to me but I didn't want to pay duties so I just got my boyfriend to send it to me. I only just bought shoes from them but from looking around I love it. They have a really good petite section. I'd like to know how their jeans fit though. Do they fit true to size or small or big or ?

How do you guys pronounce the brand name? Each letter individually A-S-O-S or ? In my head I pronounce it A - sose but I think thats wrong.....

meg,
it is like you say a-sos.com
it used to be called a.s.o.s. as in as seen on stars. then they said it stands for as seen on screen and now everyone knows it as A-SOS
i think im gonna go have a look now :shifty:

I think the quality of their stuff can be dubious, and they use the worst models I have ever seen in my life! They make the clothes look so tacky.

I've ordered shoes and cheap jewellery before and I was happy with them. I've never ordered clothes though.

Never had any problem with delivery, last time I ordered at 10pm wednesday night and it was delivered 8am friday.

I would also like to know this as I live in Canada. Some of their pieces are very nice! I wouldn't want shipping charges to kill me (which I imagine they would)

Perhaps you could email them and ask for a quote on how much it would cost to ship over the list of items you have saved in your shopping bag

I don't even think it's the shipping so much as the duties. If you get 50-75 pounds worth of stuff (which isn't that much) you're looking at 100 - 150 CDN and they may start charging duties on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->