Athina Onassis Roussel

She was in Arezzo, Tuscany last week for the Global Champions Tour. Doda did very well in the results! But there aren't pictures.... :(

There are pics on IBL from the Goteborg Horse show in Sweden. This event was in February.

It is hard for me to decide if she looks more like her father or her mother. On first glance, usually, the resemblance to her father is striking, but then sometimes she has an expression, or the angle of the photo, strikes so much like Christina.

athinafanart.jpg

Sources: noticiasdegipuzkoa.com, hola.com, IBL.se

She seems to be faring so much better than her mom in terms of life, love and overall happiness. I think avoiding the Euro socialite scene has been the best thing she could do. She seems to lead a life of more substance pursuing her passion instead of going from one party to another looking bored in hipster attire.

^
I don't know. She seems very "old" for her age. Perhaps she was eager for a stable family situation. Either way, I agree she looks happy. Unfortunately, her style as of late has been nothing to write home about. I like when she's dressed in typical equestrian gear though - she looks good.

Has anyone else noticed in the last pic I posted Dodas daughter is playing with a blush brush? how cute.

Greek horsewoman Athina Onassis, daughter of Cristina Onassis, is seen in action during the training of the Spanish Grand Pix of Riding held at lake of the Scientist Museum, in Valencia, eastern Spain, 07 May 2009. EFE/Kai Försterling

13734631.jpg

13734628.jpg

13734624.jpg

13734621.jpg

13734614.jpg

13734604.jpg

when she decides to join the jet set world, the fashion houses will be knocking. She's 6 feet tall and fit, I can see her almost wearing anything and looking great.

^
I don't know. She seems very "old" for her age. Perhaps she was eager for a stable family situation. Either way, I agree she looks happy. Unfortunately, her style as of late has been nothing to write home about. I like when she's dressed in typical equestrian gear though - she looks good.

I think Athina never had the normal growth process most young girls go through. She's been under her father's thump until the age of 17 and then entered into a relationship with much older man whom she married. Hence, why sometimes she looks and acts much older than most of us around her age. I just hope she doesn't have teenage tantrum in her 20s or 30s, its not a normal life to be under the media focus since her birth (albeit the tabs haven't bothered her for yrs since she stays away from most social events).

From Dec. 2006

grosbyfeatures051034.jpg
newscom

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't that crazy about her but with every picture i just seem to love her more and more. Too bad we only see her in her riding gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->