Aurélie Claudel

full campaign in HQ w/ out watermarks

Chloe f/w 1998

Gisele Bundchen, Aurelie Claudel, Carmen Kass by Tom Munro

scanned by Alien Sex Friend @ fashion_screen

Oh Lordy the Chloe pics are so beautiful :heart:
Aurelie & Gisele so young but so heart wrenchingly beautiful both.
Thankyou ASF :flower:

it8e0h6m0rqihwucoc4b.jpg

35y9gjun3kr9f6aetxg.jpg

l4xx6sr3scqwz0rz31ns.jpg

m5zomxq4cefahoqlisz.jpg

sanph89u71n3qd93s4ol.jpg

y27vro7jvm1975sdd0rn.jpg

dmnczh3pmszghf25ojj.jpg

oidl6054vzdml2ncp87.jpg

img models

Last edited by a moderator:
Always beautiful.
She's still one of my faves :heart:
Thanks for the post :wink:

By Walter Chin for the exhibition "25 nudes" in Milk Made Gallery, NY
i think it's awonderful picture !

milkmade.com

At Coachella with Diane Kruger :flower:

18/04/2011 Coachella

isopix.com via mcclaire's post on Diane's thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview from Modelinia

Like a breath of fresh air, Auriele Claudel recently graced the Modelinia offices with her presence during one of the nice spring days we’ve been lucky enough to enjoy so far. Dressed in a simple floral sundress made edgier with a thick belt, Auriele had the effortless style everyone so envies, and the personality to match. We chatted about her runway experiences, which range from walking with Kate Moss to her latest adventures in the world of costume design. Auriele shows her humility and describes her experience in the modeling world perfectly by saying ”I’ve been doing this since I was like thirteen and I’ve been one of the lucky one’s whos had a really long career.”

How were you discovered?

I was discovered in a park, in Paris and I was like so angry that day because my mom wouldn’t let me see my girlfriends and I was thirteen and angry with the world. And then this women came up to me and was like “Are you a model?” And I was just like no and I just thought she was weird. I don’t know why she asked me that question, because I didn’t live in Paris, I lived in a village, you know? I never thought that I could be a model, especially because everyone in school was making fun of me because I was skinny and taller. It was just like I was the ugly duckling.
She said she was working at Ford Agency at the time and I took her card and off she goes and off I go, and I’m still upset. And a month later I was in my girlfriends house and she had like one of those teenager magazines and I saw an article with a picture of that women I met. And at the time she was representing Naomi Campbell, so I was like “Oh, wait a minute, this is for real” So then I told my mom and I got my first job on the way up to go meet the agency. This little Korean guy was like ” Are you with Ford?” I was like yeah, and I got a job right away. That’s really how it started. It was one of those off the records jobs they were paying cash. For me it was so much money. It was; they were paying 5000 franks, which was about like $800. I was like that’s a lot of money for a 13 year-old. I was so happy. But of course my mom didn’t let me use it.

Smart decision from your mom. So it all began with a chance meeting at the agency, which turned into your first photoshoot.

And then I shot for Italian Vogue. It went really fast. I moved here when I was sixteen, and then I stayed and I’ve been here since. I used to live at the Chelsea Hotel. It was amazing, and I had no idea. My neighbor was one of the Ramones, so that was kinda crazy. It was amazing just to be living in such an historic place. Especially now, since I think they are in the middle of selling it, so it’s very sad. It was really cool, and it was the only place I could actually afford because I could rent it month by month without any social security number or any credit. I think my rent at the time was like $600. I was sixteen then. It was amazing; I loved it! I stayed there for a year And then I moved and got my own apartment. There’s a lot of people that live there like hairdressers, that have salons there and still some musicains. I think it’s going to change a lot. I hope that they try to keep it like why the essence of why the city is so great.

What’s new in your life?

I just changed agencies, to One, just like literally a week ago. It’s kind of a new experience for me, because I’ve never changed agencies. It’s like having a new lover. I’ve been taking acting classes for the past three years and I’ve been auditioning. I now have an agent so it’s going well. I just shot a movie called “Altered Egos” directed by Jordan Galland. I designed costumes. That’s what I like to do. I made two super villian costumes for that film. I love doing that. It was the first time I could place them in something. At first, I was just going to do the costumes, and then they gave me a role in the films as well! It’s really cool. It’s actually funny, because I’m playing a role as a rich woman in the movie, and then I’m also a super villian in a cat costume, but you can’t see my face.

How did you get your start in costume design?

Well, I just like doing it. I wanted to continue with an education, at either FIT or maybe at Tisch. I obviously taught myself. There are techniques that I don’t know, so I think when you learn techniques, then it just gives you more ideas of what you can do, and then you can do a whole different range of things you never thought of doing. I believe in multitasking, but the good part is that I can be in the movie business whether it’s acting or making costumes. I’m not far away from either or, for some reason just the way it happened on this one, I did both. I was so involved on putting the costumes on the girl and making sure she was okay. I didn’t have any time to take pictures. I was too [busy] making sure she didn’t sit down and ruin the outfit. The girl’s looking at me like I’m crazy and being a crazy stylist. I have to try to relax and forget about it… It’s supposed to come out in 2012. It’s going to take a while. I also just shot a music video where I kill a bunch of people. My mom was shocked. She was like I don’t know if I’m going to show your grandma. My grandma ended up seeing it and said ” Wow, I guess we can’t upset you too often.”

So now you’re a triple treat!

I’m very grateful that I’ve been doing this for all this time. Some girls come and go, and some don’t get the chance to stay here. You barely get to know their names.

What were your runway experiences like?

I did many shows, I don’t do them anymore, because I’m short. It was alright at the time because Kate Moss was doing all of the shows that I was doing and Audrey M( 18:29). It was like a curve and we were on the bottom. I did like twelve seasons of shows. What I liked was that we were all the same girls and the industry was smaller than it is now. We would all get to travel together, and it was fun to always be with your girls. They were all really cools girls. I loved doing the [John] Galliano show; it was so dramatic. It was more like acting rather than a simple catwalk up and down. It was fun to be a part of these creative and crazy stuff. Also, doing [Alexander] McQueen shows was such a treat. Those two shows were like my favorites to do.

What do you like to do with your son?

I like watching him create things. I like when he tells me about the things he makes a draws and the reasons behind it all. I love how he writes things, even though the spelling is wrong. It’s so nice to just see him enjoy and see him enjoy the smallest things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->