Avery Blanchard

I feel bad for saying anything. It's probably the kind of thing we can't talk about here, so I will leave it at that, and hopefully we can move on from it. Sorry everyone! :flower:

In the meantime, here are some pre-modeling pictures of Avery from 2014ish that probably haven't been posted. I always find it nice to see that models were just normal teenage girls at one point!

source: instagram/rachellfenderr,emmahallyall

Attachments

• asdf.jpg
    asdf.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 24
  • sdf.jpg
    sdf.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 19
  • asdfg.jpg
    asdfg.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 20
I feel like this has been happening with a lot of models recently, and certainly exemplifies the current climate of the industry. Girls have a fantastic season or two, then take an inexplicable break from the runways.

Agreed, a lot of the younger girls have been MIA after a season or two. Avery, Lameka Fox, Olivia Jansing, where did they go?

I feel bad for saying anything. It's probably the kind of thing we can't talk about here, so I will leave it at that, and hopefully we can move on from it. Sorry everyone! :flower:

In the meantime, here are some pre-modeling pictures of Avery from 2014ish that probably haven't been posted. I always find it nice to see that models were just normal teenage girls at one point!

source: instagram/rachellfenderr,emmahallyall

Oops, didn't realize they might not show up for some people. Here they are again.

E5s3JCUG.jpg

UR06fuc3.jpg

FeILxogt.jpg

After Max Mara, Prada and Fendi SS 2016, Milan

bonaelamour.com

W Magazine August 2016
Cult Classics
Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott - Photographer
Edward Enninful - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Shay Ashual - Hair Stylist
Isamaya Ffrench - Makeup Artist
Andrea Stanley - Set Designer
Erin Simon - Casting Director
Naomi Yasuda - Manicurist
Models: Amilna Estevao,Anna Ewers, Ava McAvoy, Avery Blanchard, Bella Hadid, Cameron Kelley, Daan van der Deen, Fei Fei Sun, Frederikke Sofie, Grace Bol, Greta Varlese, Harleth Kuusik, Irina Kravchenko, Irina Shayk, Issa Lish, Jamie Bochert, Jamilla Hoogenboom, Jing Wen, Joan Smalls, Julia Hafstrom, Julia Nobis, Karen Elson, Katherine Moore, Kris Gottschalk, Lara Stone, Leila Goldkuhl, Lexi Boling, Li Xiao Xing, Lineisy Montero, Maartje Verhoef, Marland Backus Ondria Hardin, Ruth Bell and Tamy Glauser.

Around the 1:00 mark for ths video:

wmagazine

Teen Vogue June 2016
The Love Club

seanthomasphotography.com

Inside Avery Blanchard’s beauty bag

A North Carolina native and girl of the moment, with baby blues that look right through you – Avery Blanchard knows simplicity is key to fresh-faced beauty.

My top five beauty products are …
First Aid Facial Radiance Overnight mask
Benton Snail Bee High Content mask
Dr. Jackson’s Coconut melt – for eye makeup remover
Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense hair mask
Phyto 7 Hydrating Day cream

My travel beauty routine consists of …
Lots of moisturiser and leave in hair conditioner, flying really dries you out!

The best beauty tip I’ve learnt backstage is…
To moisturise and use SPF.

When it comes to beauty I always …
Keep it simple, my job requires me to wear lots of makeup looks, so when I’m not on set I like to let my skin breathe.

My biggest beauty indulgence is …
There’s a French woman in Brooklyn that makes her own cucumber oil, it’s so calming and moisturizing. It’s definitely an indulgence.

The best beauty advice I’ve learned …
Thus far is that everyone’s skin is different and you have to find products that work best for you.

The product I can’t live without is …
Lip balm, it’s a necessity.
russh.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Teen Vogue June/July 2016
"The Love Club"
Photographer: Sean Thomas
Fashion Editor: Stella Greenspan
Hair: Edward Lampley
Makeup: John Mckay
Models: Ben Ross, Machine Gun Kelly, Bryshere Gray, Sage Elsesser, Harry Hudson, Walter Pearce, Charlie Plummer, Ian Eastwood, Avery Blanchard, Sofia Sanoh, Charlie Wright, Dylan Lee, Brandon Lee, Levi Dylan, & Shaun Ross.

Source: teenvogue.com

She also appears in the campaign video

Pennyblack channel on youtube
I miss this girl so much on the runways and in editorials
It is very unfair -what has happened to her career:cry:

Show Package – New York S/S 17: IMG (Women)

I hope we see her somewhere.
models.com

for H&M by Nick Dorey

for Garage Magazine by Patrick Demarchelier

Show Package – Paris S/S 17: IMG (Women)
models

French Revue de Modes Fall/Winter 2016 : Avery Blanchard by Thierry LeGoues
585561-800w.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"