Ayako Hayamizu

Whoa, she walked for LV way back in 2003. Those anyone know how old she is?

And thanks for all the pictures :smile:

More from modelwire
ENIMG_00036_LG.jpg

ENIMG_00037_LG.jpg

NYIMG_00000_LG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she reminds me of the japan actress shinohara ryoko

I notice that whenever we talk about an Asian model certain people say "Oh, she looks like (Asian girl)" or "She's like an Asian (white girl)." Knock it off! Asian women do NOT all look the same! British women, on the other hand...

Just kidding :P

I like her, but Du is still my favorite (even though I'm Japanese... Does this make me disloyal?)

^ Ya it is odd there are many immediate comparisons but sometimes they say things like Sienna Miller and Kate Moss have similar "looks" maybe that's what they mean.. I don't think all Asians look alike at all but maybe those who don't see a lot of Asians (unlike me) unconsciously see strong similarities. Anyways I hope to see more of Ayako in the near future :flower:

Studies have shown that people tend to be unable to recognize facial distinctions of a different race than their own. If you know what I'm trying to say. :P It's nothing offensive, merely a natural reaction.

New testshoot pics are in. :heart: Probably by Radek & Grosman.

ENIMG_00052_LG.jpg

[MODELWIRE]

Last edited by a moderator:
iperlchen said:
Studies have shown that people tend to be unable to recognize facial distinctions of a different race than* their own. If you know what I'm trying to say. :P It's nothing offensive, merely a natural reaction.
*other than :doh:

Adorable! :wub:

20qapf8.jpg

[MODELWIRE]

She's gorgeous :heart: I love that her look is at once strong and yet soft :flower:

Italian Vogue by Peter Lindbergh. Yayayako!

e2sr7.png

[MODELS.COM]

^ Ayako looks so much alike one of my pretentious, sly, and childish housemate... thought i'd share this. :lol:

I like that she can do classic as well as unconventional. She has a really lovely mix of those two things. I like her. If I were to compare her with another model I'd say Morgane D- everyone tends to compare Asian models with Asian models but in terms of an attitude and a look, both Ayako and Morgane seem to be able to conform to both a classic ideal and the current desire for a truly unique face. Ann Watanabe has the unconventional/unique look but not so much the classic part.

The rest of the Vogue Italia ed! :heart:

scanned by goldstar, posted in the September Vogue Italia thread.

I hope she pops up in Milan and Paris. With Asian models doing so well right now, especially in NY, its a shame she wasn't at any of the NY shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->