Aysche Tiefenbrunner

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
I like her name! :flower:

She is with AM models (Germany) and is featured on Fashion Does it Better blog

She's AM Model Management's latest find - two weeks ago, can you believe it when you see her pictures ? Hard to believe indeed or easy to understand why she's a model and why she's already ready for Paris. Only a little dozen of days after being discovered. Maybe that's the special way for the very best ones. And of course you can consider Aysche as one of the best. Innate power, natural potential, ease in front of the camera. Everything is at the right place and you can include her 5'9"5 (177) silhouette in the package. She's 19 and got a direct ticket to the City of Lights with some first tests (the last four) shot by an equally promising photographer, Eva Baales. Tonight is the night, we told you this morning.

2pyrg1s.jpg
263x1y9.jpg

29vjlw.jpg
2ch3p80.jpg

source: fashion does it better

AM is lucky to have such an amazing girl on the board! She's 100% unique - the shape of her face is unique, her eyes and gaze are unqiue, her lips are unique... :heart::wub: Gorgeous girl!

New stuff. B)

LOVE this girl's face.

Again! It's already the second part of our Development diaries dedicated to Aysche, one of the numerous stunners of the German boutique AM Model Management who brought girls like Luisa Bianchin or Luise Spengler on the fashion scene. Aysche knows how to look intense and that's what caught our eyes first (Meet Aysche! or how to fall in love in four seconds and a video). Aysche knows how to pose and that's why we featured her a second time. Aysche never disappoints and that's why she's back again on the blog. A FDIB-basic, a FDIB-classic in making ? See you for the next update on her.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Thanks for the thread and updates :flower:

I think this is Aysche here ^_^ She looks so pretty :heart:
Sass and Bide S/S 2010 (London)
44188242.jpg

wwd.com

^ Looking good on the runway indeed! I'm hoping for more to come - here's her showcard for Paris :flower:

aysche.jpg

models.com

Really beautiful in the backstage shot, hope to see more of her.

Hard to believe she is german. Such a doll face!
aysche_1255085218.jpg
aysche_1255085272.jpg

aysche_1250095208.jpg
aysche_1250183809.jpg

major-models.de

She is amazing! Can't wait to see more photos, she looks stunning

in my opinion, her potential is imense, lets just hope for her that she has the right management behind her :unsure:

She's in TUSH #4 2009! :bounce::heart: The title of the editorial makes me very impatient to see Aysche in it :woot:
Zoomorphisme
Ph: Armin Morbach
S: Sascha Gaugel
M: Aysche @ AM Model Management

Excellent news indeed. And another bit of news: she switched from Major Paris to Viva Paris... seems that the connection between AM and Viva is getting pretty strong :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->