Azarro Pre-Fall 2009

jacobs

Reaction score
Azzaro’s Vanessa Seward worked trimmings across classic and retro silhouettes, as in a crystal bow adorning the neck of a LBD to dark silver piping on a braided wool trench. Nods to men’s tailoring — perhaps as homage to Azzaro’s new capsule men’s collection designed by Seward’s husband, French producer-musician Bertrand Burgalat — included a gold-buttoned blazer dress and several pantsuits. Seward also unveiled a capsule collection of crystal-embroidered minis, designed by indie pop chanteuse April March under the label April March for Azzaro.

azzaro1.jpg

azzaro2.jpg

azzaro3.jpg

azzaro4.jpg

azzaro5.jpg

azzaro6.jpg

azzaro7.jpg

wwd.com

This is beyond ugliness. Horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the point of this collection?? the dresses are bland and the tailored look...is dowdy.

I agree with the above comments, I've never heard of this designer before and it's easy to see why. I don't think these pieces hold the slightest appeal for anyone who's not a Midwestern housewife wanting to relive the 70s.

^heu .... Azarro is very old brand ....
it has been revamped some years ago thanks to Vanessa (and Carine Roitfeld who wore one of their fabulous white dress some years ago) ....

some stuff look good, imo ....
but i'm very disturb by this thing the girl has in her hair ......
the last look is ugly ... that's right ....
and there's something wrong about the first dress .... i like it, but i think it's been badly tailored on the model's body ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->