Baby Phat S/S 2007 : Kimora Lee Simmons

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
http://www.babyphat.com

Sems this time around Ms. kimora is in a happy mood...someone should advice her that variety is the spice of life considering that she has been appearing in her ads for the last...dunno how many seasons.

all images www.babyphat.com

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The 2nd last one and the first one are pretty, but overall trashy.

Is it that she cant afford an actual model, or is it that she is just so stuck on herself? I really think the Kimora congestion of the Baby Phat ad is what, in part, makes people dislike the line. Im really tired of her.

I don't see anything trashy about the ad. I think some people see Baby Phat and start trashing it. I always enjoy the BP ads because they are over the top. These are somewhat tame for Kimora. Still, a few are nice.

These are quite subdued and casual compared to the usual ads for Baby Phat. They're ok this time.

I think she's convinced people still consider her a model. She should really change it up soon because I think it's quite narcisstic to place yourself in your own ads.

They are actually not that bad, except that shot in the swimming pool: busted face much?

Is she never not in her ads?

I must say she's oozing sex appeal in that last image though.

I hate the first, the fourth and the last. Very tacky, in my opinion.
The rest is ''okay'', though I would've liked it more with a real model.

It looks like she's had some really atrocious plastic surgery in fourth photo.

thefrancofille said:
I don't see anything trashy about the ad. I think some people see Baby Phat and start trashing it. I always enjoy the BP ads because they are over the top. These are somewhat tame for Kimora. Still, a few are nice.

I agree, and I'll go so far as to say that some people find anything other than the "white European ideal" to be trashy, especially in the fashion industry:doh: . I don't always like the ads but she does look good in some of the pics, and people are buying into these image by the millions. I hate that "urban" clothing lines are always seen as trashy.WTF?

honestly,
if I was a previous/still working model who owned my own line, I'd be the star of the ads & I would open and close the runwayshows.. if possible the runway show would only feature one model, Me!

nothing wrong with a bit of selfloving:innocent:

I don't care about the ads. I look at the clothes and products they're advertising. I mean, those sun glasses are great, I'd wear them. o.O

Around 2002 or so, she had models featured. Not anymore I see.

I hate that "urban" clothing lines are always seen as trashy.WTF?
Majority of them copy other high fashion designers and use them as their own designs. Rocawear, Applebottoms, Sweetface, and so on. And it's just not cutting it.

in the 3rd one u can actually mistake her for JLo, but there is the silicone...

Is it that she cant afford an actual model, or is it that she is just so stuck on herself?

I think both.

Those don't even look like a campaign but more like a catalogue. The 1st picture is cool but of course she probably stole the idea from the Prada ads.
Her clothes remind me of the J'Lo clothing line. So Brooklyn New York lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->