Baby Phat shoes

CTstyle

Reaction score
I was checking out babyphat.com because a friend of mine is desperate for a shoe by them. Some of my favorites are:

http://www.babyphat.com/nshop/produ...ory=footwear&sale=no&groupName=wedges&both=no

http://www.babyphat.com/nshop/produ...ory=footwear&sale=no&groupName=wedges&both=no

My friend is desperate for this one:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/14149086/c/20705.html
She must have it by now but the last time I spoke to her she was frantic for how to get it at below-cost! I think it was more then; it seems like the price has gone down, way down because I think when "fortuna" came out it was at the very least $100.

The first two are ok, I kinda like BP shoes I think they are the best part of the whole line. Do you have any? What's the quality like?

Yes, they are really tacky aren't they?! :lol: I honestly don't know what I would wear them with but they seem like really fun shoes and the prices aren't bad. As for quality, I'd say they are good for the price. I work in Macys women's shoes and we are getting in more styles but now have just a few. The quality seems ok. I can't see myself buying any unless they realy grab me.

finally, what we've all been hoping for, baby phat shoes has its own thread... check out these beauties...

1733-217496-p.jpg

985-207592-p.jpg

zappos.com

it's like a hybrid of the dior and versace f/w 04 shoes... the sole might as well have been red...

Last edited by a moderator:
827-176330-3.jpg

zappos.com

these aren't totally horrible, but they are a giuseppe zanotti knockoff... not bad for $70 though

These shoes I think are gorgeous:
985-207592-p.jpg

I like a lot of their shoes.

I think the Baby Phat shoes would be great for going out; the styles from their shoe line seem very fun, gaudy, and funky. I tend to be drawn more towards those types but at much more subtle tones. Once in a while though, it's nice to just make a bold statement. If I wasn't robbed of my bank account by my supposed 'friend', I would totally buy a pair this moment.

i just got these from Zappos....they are kinda cute in their own special way...most of the line is not really my thing but these looked fun. Definitely comfortable for this height of heel due to wedge. Not yet decided if I am keepign them or returning but they are growing on me. I'm an 11 and the fit was good and true to size.

Attachments

• 3034-280332-p.jpg
    3034-280332-p.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
What's with the pairs with the knockoff 'I :heart: dior' gold heart?!? :shock:

Looking at these shoes again, I cannot believe I was ever on the verge of liking them! They are totally better-suited for the Ugliest shoes thread! What was I thinking? I must have been drunk.

^some of them are OKAY I just dont like the whole baby phat logo all over the shoes.

Here's a pic of the diors the leopard pumps are trying to resemble :ninja:

ebay
DSC09452.JPG

DSC09455.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->