Baby Phat ss 05

Well, it's less trashy then usual, but that hat Liya's wearing looks like a knocked off Philip Treacy or something from last spring's Pucci collection.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 12 2004, 01:22 PM
i hope your joking
[snapback]364769[/snapback]​

Maybe you might be right, strangely compared to her previous collections, this seems stronger, however she is been sued by one of her assistant designers for taking his designs and using them without concent but still it does look great.

Originally posted by mdankwah@Sep 12 2004, 12:26 PM
Maybe you might be right, strangely compared to her previous collections, this seems stronger, however she is been sued by one of her assistant designers for taking his designs and using them without concent but still it does look great.
[snapback]364777[/snapback]​

This sounds strange to me. If you are hired by a company and you design something for them, you can not turn around and tell them do not use it. If you make a million sketches and throw them away and they dig in the garbage and use it, you have no rights over it. Especially if you designed it in their offices. Now, if you have a personal sketch book and someone invades your privacy and goes into it and uses your designs then you may have a case against them, or if you have your own private designs and someones sees a picture and then use it, again you may have a case.

Originally posted by clay@Sep 12 2004, 05:09 PM
This sounds strange to me. If you are hired by a company and you design something for them, you can not turn around and tell them do not use it. If you make a million sketches and throw them away and they dig in the garbage and use it, you have no rights over it. Especially if you designed it in their offices. Now, if you have a personal sketch book and someone invades your privacy and goes into it and uses your designs then you may have a case against them, or if you have your own private designs and someones sees a picture and then use it, again you may have a case.
[snapback]365100[/snapback]​

That may have been what happened then - Kimora may have taken designs never intended for her.

If she did, then I hope they win. There is no excuse for that sh*t.

The collection is kinda boring- but better than in the past. I wonder if she has new designers.

More pics:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->