Balenciaga F/W 2024.25 Paris

I dont get it. How is the budget this big. These video screen rentals are not cheap. Those are high definition and seamless too. They spent at least 750k on screens alone. Plus having production create the videos, test them …
And the location at the Invalides, which Dior or Celine used many times, is around 400k to rent for a fashion week. Production crews have been on location for 10 days now...
A little bird at Kering told me YSL and Balenciaga have a 10 millions budget per show, 15 for Gucci, all included. Sometimes more when YSL had destination shows.
Is it weird that l find a lot of nice wearable dresses and coats in this collection ? Imho it's much better than the last two years ... It's already seen of course, but this time much better executed ... (except the menswear), it's probably one of my favorite too, maybe from PFW so far...

The last half of the show is really a disaster. This guy is not supposed to be gone by now? Or fired IDK....

I guess that colaborating with Oakley is really smart, it will give the brand more oxygen. The guy knows how to please his audience, I will give him that.

And the location at the Invalides, which Dior or Celine used many times, is around 400k to rent for a fashion week. Production crews have been on location for 10 days now...
A little bird at Kering told me YSL and Balenciaga have a 10 millions budget per show, 15 for Gucci, all included. Sometimes more when YSL had destination shows.
Is it weird that l find a lot of nice wearable dresses and coats in this collection ? Imho it's much better than the last two years ... It's already seen of course, but this time much better executed ... (except the menswear), it's probably one of my favorite too, maybe from PFW so far...

The first half is OK, its sober, I dont dislike it. Interesting info-goss, thanks!

Isabeli! Brasil! :clap:

The collection is a freak show as usual.

The collection this season was less irritating than last season's, so that's an improvement.
I know that runway shows are expensive, but they usually come up to €100-200k, maybe €500k if it's a Dries-style showcase.

€10-15m is understandable for Saint Laurent. They probably pay €2m for the location and the exclusivity rights alone. Building that huge box probably costs another €5m. And that's not including the custom SebastiAn soundtrack, the crazy lights and occasional water fixtures (Summer 19, Summer 22 and Summer 23).

€10-15m for Gucci is questionable though, especially when their current shows consist solely of a raised runway, seats and lights.

The collection this season was less irritating than last season's, so that's an improvement.

I know that runway shows are expensive, but they usually come up to €100-200k, maybe €500k if it's a Dries-style showcase.

€10-15m is understandable for Saint Laurent. They probably pay €2m for the location and the exclusivity rights alone. Building that huge box probably costs another €5m. And that's not including the custom SebastiAn soundtrack, the crazy lights and occasional water fixtures (Summer 19, Summer 22 and Summer 23).

€10-15m for Gucci is questionable though, especially when their current shows consist solely of a raised runway, seats and lights.
Those budgets include the ambassadors... and there are many more for Gucci.

I have seen a nice bag which can be use as a travel bag. That’s all.

The set gives me a migraine.

I don't even mind some of the menswear, but the way it's executed makes me EMBARRASSED to like them.

Very cool set but it feels kinda less immersive at times than the last one probably due to the fact of its larger size to fit everyone in there. Or at least that's how it read on camera. I'm sure it was great irl. But how much longer is this gonna go on... Like we got it girl, we got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->