Balenciaga F/W 2024.25 Paris

No, it's not over yet....lol

Gosh, the music and video projections were annoying as hell.

There were some really chic dresses at the start and some nice new bags.
that's it.

The men offerings were all vile.

Frankie Raider looks still so good.

I dont get it. How is the budget this big. These video screen rentals are not cheap. Those are high definition and seamless too. They spent at least 750k on screens alone. Plus having production create the videos, test them …

If you put together all the shows he’s done after the scandal.. it’s kind of funny how it’s a one-by-one effort to serenate the different cliques and markets in the industry, almost like a 2-year political campaign. Not bad but the way they jump desperately pleasing the suits, the critics, the clients in different market almost like an insurance seller (‘ok and how about 5 models from a really cool time in fashion? express nostalgia, that sells, I can totally get them’). I don’t know, but.. 😆

Credit where credit is due though: set design’s looking awesome!

A fantastic set. They always do have good sets, thanks to that exorbitant budget. Although this must have been reused from Spring 2019.

It’s the same. In fact I see a lot of other designers in this that are part of Demna’s oeuvre. Marine Serré for one, Gosha and Alyx, and there’s even a lot of Alexander Wang in this. It’s all fodder, like Rick Owens. Pretty dour reductive offering.

Love the set and the 2010s models who seem to be the biggest trend of the season. The music was like hypnosis music, I kept dozing off.

The oversized trend sort of annoys me more than Y2K… Those big shoulders really need to go.

When the show started I thought it was solid but then it got progressively worse… What a nightmare!! If he’s gotta stay, then do formal/eveningwear only.

Still Very Ugly, Still Very Deplorable… Wasn’t expecting anything new!! We’ve all moved on from Ugly “fashions” he’s still stuck there… Everyday is closer to the day we are released from this tragic mess … The insult for me is using Isabelli, Frankie, Maggie & Tasha in this travesty… Leave our icons out of this mess!!!

I can’t with this brand. It’s beyond old-fashioned and passé. The worst. I have the biggest prejudices against it.

I can’t with these brothers. Wish Kering fires him, this brand is so unbearable and figures, as far as I know, are really low (which is not surprising).

The oversized trend sort of annoys me more than Y2K… Those big shoulders really need to go.

When the show started I thought it was solid but then it got progressively worse… What a nightmare!! If he’s gotta stay, then do formal/eveningwear only.
We are truly & officially done with the gimmicks of it all… it had its moment but he needs to let it rest now…

Agree 100% if he has to stay which looks to be case unfortunately I will take the formal/evening wear too!! That’s all I can stomach from him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->