Balenciaga (June 2004 - December 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uniq...you are stunning in that jacket.

wait... $2595 is :shock: at least i think so. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pucci, I hope the alteration will come back perfect...I've been dying to wear mine but it's been so hot here...can't wait for real Fall weather to come!

uniq...you are stunning in that jacket.

wait... $2595 is :shock: at least i think so. :innocent:

It's a lot but actually less than I was expecting considering their wool blazers a few seasons ago were in the same price range. The price seams in line with rick owens and all of the other comparable designers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja Beha in Balenciaga Leather Jacket
2cq1sib.jpg

photobucket

I recently bought a balenciaga leather jacket too - and it is hands down the best investment piece I have bought! I can't wait to wear mine to the ground!

As a Christmas Gift my mother bought me a Classic Leather Biker Jacket in 1000 Noir, I am surprised how soft it was, I was expecting the Leather to be quite stiff, the quality is insanely amazing but as others have posted the sizes run very small if anyone is considering buying one, mine thankfully fits like a glove.

I've wanted one for ages and with Nicolas leaving it gave me the push to finally get one, I'm thinking (once I've enjoyed this for a few months at least) to get the other New Quilted Leather Jacket (again, in 1000 Noir).

This season they have so many great colors in the Jacket but I felt with my wardrobe largely consisting of Black I bought 1000 Noir, it was a split decision between 1000 Noir, Grey and Gendarme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->