Balenciaga - The Campaign Archive

Balenciaga spring 1998

Year : spring 1998
Brand : Balenciaga
Source : livejournal.com (styleregistry)
Photographer : Mark Alesky
Model : Unknown

Balenciaga fall 2000

Year : fall 2000
Brand : Balenciaga
Source : livejournal.com (styleregistry)
Photographer : Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
Model : Roos van Bosstraeten, Anne-Catherine Lacroix

So I bought the new M/M: "M to M" book, and it features the 2000 campaigns in the form of folders with double-sided folded posters inside. Has anyone seen these about? Any info on print-runs or distribution?

Balenciaga was a quite small operation then, so they must have been limited to editors/stylists..? :flower:

SS 2002

I spotted Diane Kruger in this ad in an old W. Can't seem to find anything linking her to the campaign.

Balenciaga.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I always wondered if that was Diane. I just never saw any website listing her in the campaign and 2002 seemed kind of late in her modelling career, so I thought maybe it was someone else.

According to the M to M book there were 17 girls shot for that campaign. Including Diane Kruger and Sienna Miller. There is an interview with Nicolas there also; he wanted to include different kinds of girls for this.
You can read the interview in a bookstore, it´s not that long (if it´s not online yet). Just checked, it wont be released in the States until March. http://www.amazon.com/Paris-Fashion...356216712&sr=1-1&keywords=m+to+m+of+m+m+paris

Balenciaga S/S 1999 (HQ)

Balenciaga F/W 1999 (HQ)

Balenciaga S/S 2000 (HQ)

dazed & confused digital edition

Balenciaga Fall/Winter 99.00
Model: Roos van Bosstraeten
Photographers: Inez & Vinoodh

archivio.vogue.it (Vogue Italia October 1999)

Anyone got credits in the 1998 campaign? I love that one shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->