Your Best & Worst Ad Campaigns of S/S 2019

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Figured why not do a 'best and worst' thread for the advertising campaigns this season, since the April issues are starting to come out and we've seen a big bulk (if not all) the campaigns for the S/S 2019 season!

My most favorite is probably Marc Jacobs with Primrose Archer by Steven Meisel. I must admit that I wasn't terribly keen at first but I have come to appreciate the campaign more and more, as the images began to roll out. Also liked how clean, simple and monochromatic the Jimmy Choo campaign is, with Kaia Gerber by Meisel.

Stuart Weitzman, off the top of my head, has been the weakest... with a weak cast and such lackluster images from Inez & Vinoodh.

What's been your best and worst?

Great thread!

This season, I liked Hermès, Calvin Klein (the one shot by Lachlan Bailey), Balenciaga, Massimo Dutti, Chloe, Liu Jo.

Disliked Dior, Longchamp, Michael Kors, and so many more.

Best: Gucci, Burberry (by Nick Knight)

For the most part, most campaigns have been utterly fogettable.

Best: Zara, Gucci and Chloe.

Worst: Chanel (the girls looked bad, the background was boring and the styling predictable), Dior (maybe with other models of could have worked) and dolce and gabbana

Max Mara was by far my favorite, and the least favorite definitely Marc Jacobs mostly because it had the potential to be the best campaign had it been someone else and not Primrose.

Best: Prada, Massimo Dutti

Worst: Fendi, ysl, Valentino

Best: Gucci, Chloé, Marni
Worst: Brandon Maxwell, Balmain

B: Max Mara, Chloé and Gucci
W: Balmain, Prada, Chanel and Versace.

Best : GUCCI - SAINT LAURENT - VALENTINO - MARNI -

Worst : D & G - ETRO - LOUIS VUITTON - ISABEL MARANT

Best: Marni, Chloe, Zara and Valentino.
Worst: Versace, Balmain and Stuart Weitzman.

Best: Tom Ford, Gucci, Marni, Bottega Veneta, Chloe, Jacquemus, Zara, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney & half of Burberry.

Special mention: Alexander Wang & Givenchy because somehow they managed to have beautiful campaigns while showing ugly products.

Worst: Vuitton, Versace, Chanel, Dior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->