Balmain 'Jolie Madame' Handbags 2024 : Gisele Bündchen by Rafael Pavarotti

Shes a perfect fit for the brand. I wish her had wasnt on her face in the first shot but it stil is a stunning shoot.

i don't mind the bag, Gisele is perfection there.

When Gisele is modeling and not playing Mother Earth, she is perfect. She embodies totally the spirit of Balmain by Olivier.

I think her and Candice are perfect for Balmain. Hopefully, Olivier will keep his campaigns OG oriented.

The bag is not great but at the same time, it’s like a novelty bag.

At first, i tought it was portable speaker not a bag.

This campaign gives me LIFE! So regal, so elegant, so refined, so poised, so sophisticated, so statuesque, so fierce! The list goes on. I thought the S/S 2024 campaign with Gisele was fabulous but this is just as fantastic. Obsessed with this woman just as much as I was the first day I discovered her... :heart:

Gisele saved this campaign. Luckily, her beauty mostly distracts from the bag, though not fully.

It kind of resembles an alien pod that’s landed on earth…I want to know who’s buying this at 1.2k

Please, Gisele, come out of retirement and return to the catwalk. She would be perfect in a Balmain show. Olivier achieved his mission with a handbags campaign for his hideous bags and accessories where Gisele captivates us so much that we forget about the bag. Bravo Mission accomplie
When Gisele is modeling and not playing Mother Earth, she is perfect. She embodies totally the spirit of Balmain by Olivier.

I think her and Candice are perfect for Balmain. Hopefully, Olivier will keep his campaigns OG oriented.

The bag is not great but at the same time, it’s like a novelty bag.
Fierce Bundchen is ALWAYS a WIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimsplayhard
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->