Balmain S/S 2010 Paris

31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg

catwalking.com

maybe it will be look better off the runway, in mix with some more casual and simple pieces...but on the runway most of the pieces look so trashy :blink:

i really love leather pants and military jacket combo with lace-up boots, but IN SUUUUMMER??? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess how much the skinny pants is...
3000 pounds for a pair of leather skinny pants?

this isn't very summerish, is it??
anyway it's not really my cup of tea, a few looks lare good but the rest..

The jackets and some of the pants are the best pieces out of this collection, and at the same time the most unoriginal and least summery ones (is this even a spring summer collection?!). I don't really like the new elements he introduced this season, like this burst of golden. And those short dresses, especially the ones on Anja..are really way too short! Seriously, who would go out dressed like that?! Daria looks divine..but not even her can make work the pure hideousness that is the last outfit :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the dresses, but not the separate pieces like the pants, t-shirts etc...

The last collection was one of the most overworn collections on the red carpet. I'd like to see the boring trend-followers attempt to wear some of outfits in this collection. :lol:

I don't think darling Wintour would like Balmain,did she go to the show?

i like about half of this..all of the shredding bothers me and the big shoulder leather jacket :(

I like it. it's better than last season. there is more variation in the outfits. some of the dresses are gorgeous.

i guess its just downhill from here lol

but its better than last season but still trashy. I only saw 2 good dresses .

I really like some of the pieces but it's just almost boring now. The jackets are great but they could have come right from last season.

This is so bad.
so so bad.
Trashy to the max.

I see a lot of Tina Turner - Mad Max inspiration, and I see a silhouette of previous collections. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YourGalSylvia
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->