Bam Margera is married!

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Bam Gets Married; MTV Curse To Follow!
http://perezhilton.com/topics/reality_television/
margeraparroes.jpg

Jackass star Bam Margera and his fiancee, Missy Rothstein, got married in Philadelphia on Saturday.
And following in the tradition of one-time rumored flame Jessica Simpson, Margera filmed it all for an upcoming nine-episode MTV reality show, Bam's Unholy Union.
The wedding itself will be shown in the final episode in early April.
The couple wed in front of about 350 friends and family members and the festivities included a performance by rocker Iggy Pop.
The couple will honeymoon in Dubai.

http://perezhilton.com/topics/mtv/bam_gets_married_mtv_curse_to_follow_20070205.php

:shock: :shock: :shock:

IS THAT GIRL OUT OF HER MIND!?! Jesus! Who would marry HIM!?! He is a disgusting, imature & disturbing momma`s boy! :yuk:

He looks bad but her dress was pretty.
I saw a slideshow eariler and you could see more of it.

When Bam Margera is cleaned up I think he's really attractive, actually :blush:
I watch his shows sometimes and I think that when he's being serious, he's really sexy.

But then he acts so totally immature a second later and it's a major turn-off:lol:
I watched the first episode of 'Unholy Union' the other night and I thought Bam was a bit of an ***hole because he teased Missy for being 'chubby' when she was in highschool even though in the picture they showed, Missy was actually healthy looking. She wasn't fat at all.

Oh well, I'm not jealous of her. By marrying Bam, Missy is going to have a life of never-ending frat parties and fart jokes :yuk:

I was looking for pics of Missy's dress when I found this interesting tid-bit:

Margera had been previously engaged to Jenn Rivell, a divorced single mother that he appeared to be living with during various episodes of Viva La Bam. However the relationship ended in 2005 when Rivell claimed on a radio show that Margera slept with Newlyweds star Jessica Simpson, Yahoo! News reported. He later denied the claim and he and Simpson have since made peace following last year's MTV Video Music Awards.

However Rivell wasn't completely out of Margera's life, because in October 2006, he filed for "protection from abuse" from Rivell after she allegedly broke into his house, The Daily Local News of West Chester, PA reported at the time.

"It was about 3:30 in the morning. I have a 10-foot fence with a gate card. She climbed over the fence and broke through the back door," he said during a November 3, 2006 assault hearing in Chester County Common Pleas Court. "I'm really scared. I don't know what she'll do next." He further alleged that Rivell "had exhibited irrational and aggressive behavior towards him on several previous occasions including destroying several computers and vandalizing his house immediately after their initial breakup."

Margera's story with Rothstein is much more story-book and much less tabloid, as the two have known each other since sixth grade. After being out of touch while both were in other relationships, they got back together two years ago. "I love his spontaneity, even though it drives me crazy sometimes," Rothstein told People. "I'd be bored if he was normal like everyone else."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bam-unholy-union-stars-bam-margera-missy-rothstein-get-married-4664.php

I can't wait to see the actual wedding...

VainJane said:
"It was about 3:30 in the morning. I have a 10-foot fence with a gate card. She climbed over the fence and broke through the back door," he said during a November 3, 2006 assault hearing in Chester County Common Pleas Court. "I'm really scared. I don't know what she'll do next."

Oh, the man who makes a living out of digging into people`s houses, vandalism and "violence for fun" is scared of an angry woman, huh?

Just confirms my impression that he is a big momma`s boy! :doh: (And we know that marrying one of those is A CURSE and NO-GO for every woman!) Seriously, his entire life and his involving his parents into his childish actions is one big screaming for their attention...:doh:

But what if -the impossible- happens - if the MTV curse doesn`t work and they last and breed! DON VITOS GENES MAY NOT BE PASSED ON!!! :sick:

I think he's funny (sometimes) and cute, but I still give it less then a year...(But the dress looks fabulous!)

ChanelAddicted said:
But the dress looks fabulous!)

Yeah, the prettiest dress you can find at Fredrik`s of Hollywood...:rolleyes:

(Ok, I`ll stop bashing Bam now!)

I tend to watch Viva La Bam when I'm supposed to do homework...he's definately handsome.

HE IS SO GROSS. Im sorry but that is so repulsive.

HeroinChic, Fredricks? PUHLEASE, they're not that classy, it's from Pleasure Chest.

^ Her, no idea... But he's from the Jackass gang. You know, boys only famous for getting kick in the groin a lot :D

:lol: I know it's bad, but I think he's cute :doh:

Belowen said:
:lol: I know it's bad, but I think he's cute :doh:

:shock: You`re able to find a guy cute who "shows off" (to say it mildy) his wife like that!? :o

"Secret" homosexuals do things like that - they connect to the other men`s sexuality over the viewer`s desireing the woman :innocent: but wait, Bam can`t be gay - gays have too much taste to marry a girl with a TRAMP STAMP! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->