Bam Margera is married!

Wow, you guys are such haters! I despise jackass, but I wish them well, just as I wish every new married couple well. I've seen their show a few times and she actually did this guest photographer thing for playboy.com as a gift for him. There was no real nudity, all of her bits were covered. She was like "I want my grandmaother to be able to see these" and he responded "Whatever, she's already rolling over in her grave". "But she's not dead". :lol: It's funny, because they're actually a cute couple. He threw her Uggs in the fire because he despises them (don't we all), but later he got her new ones. He was like, "Those damn comfy sons of b*tches". :lol:

ChanelAddicted said:
^ Her, no idea... But he's from the Jackass gang. You know, boys only famous for getting kick in the groin a lot :D

He's actually a skateboarder I believe. LOL, I never thought I'd see the day when I'd defend a dude from Jackass! But they are pretty cute on their show "Bam's Unholy Union".

xmodel citizen said:
Wow, you guys are such haters! I despise jackass, but I wish them well, just as I wish every new married couple well. I've seen their show a few times and she actually did this guest photographer thing for playboy.com as a gift for him. There was no real nudity, all of her bits were covered. She was like "I want my grandmaother to be able to see these" and he responded "Whatever, she's already rolling over in her grave". "But she's not dead". :lol: It's funny, because they're actually a cute couple. He threw her Uggs in the fire because he despises them (don't we all), but later he got her new ones. He was like, "Those damn comfy sons of b*tches". :lol:

I actually saw those Playboy pics on Ohnotheydidnt and yeah, she did show all her bits.:innocent:

He is just such a mama's boy it seems so I wish her ( and any woman in that situation) much luck.

brokenenglish said:
I actually saw those Playboy pics on Ohnotheydidnt and yeah, she did show all her bits.:innocent:

INDEED! ...and in p*rn*gr*ph*c poses (f.e. the one where she bends over)

I still don`t get the entire point of these pics! Usually women like her take such pics BEFORE they reach their 2 minutes of fame - NOT AFTER! :huh:

OMG! I KNOW! Because if a woman takes nude pictures, she MUST be a tramp/skank/wh*re/sl*t/etc! :rolleyes:

what's up with the topless/practically naked photos? is she a playboy model or something? :blink:

xmodel citizen said:
OMG! I KNOW! Because if a woman takes nude pictures, she MUST be a tramp/skank/wh*re/sl*t/etc! :rolleyes:

Nobody said or implied that. There are many reasons for women to have nude pics taken - money, the hope for a career, a man etc - but later on when they`re "settled" they all deceide to keep their clothes on.

I think marriage is about belonging to one person only - the choice for monogamy, to not be sexually-available to others anymore and THAT IS the bizzare thing about those pics - there is TRUELY NO REASON! She got her millionaire already...she doesn`t get away with the "I was young and needed the money" thing - and we can`t speak of "tasteful, artistic pictures" to be preserved for eternity either...:doh:

Heroin_Chic said:
:shock: You`re able to find a guy cute who "shows off" (to say it mildy) his wife like that!? :o

As long as they're both happy with the situation, I see no point in judging what other people do in their relationship. If they're both comfortable enough to do that and be proud of it, that's their business.

I think he's cute from what I've seen of him on TV. Sure they do stupid things, but I think he's physically cute & kind of cheeky - which I like in a guy.

well this could explain the pictures:

1.4: Off With Her Shirt

Bam and Missy continue planning their wedding, Bam hires his uncles to build steps for his hot tub, and the couple gets an offer from Playboy Magazine for Missy to pose nude and Bam to be a guest photographer.[6] (aired on 2/20/2007)

source: wikipedia.org

^Yes, I mentioned that I saw that episode, it was actually pretty funny. I just looked at the pics and again, there is no full frontal nudity. And I agree Belowen, if they're happy, why do people feel the need to judge? Seriously, I can't imagine my friends, let alone complete and total strangers saying those sorts of things about me and my husband.

Those pics of her are very photoshopped to make her look not so sickly. In the show, she was positively skinny when posing. I've heard from people in PA that she has an eating disorder

^ That stinks b/c I have heard when growing up together Bam would tease her for being chubby...
and by everyone else's accounts she was barely heavy.

Sounds like this is a great match!!:innocent:

"Bam's Unholy Union" is one of my guilty pleasures:ninja: ...lol. they're actually kinda cute together, but I personally don't think I could handle someone like Bam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->