Eyes:Brown

taiwan-gq-akemi.jpg

GQ cover, realasianhotties.com
Akemi-Katsuki-Pboy-nov-09-1.jpg

sexiestpinays.blogspot.com
normal_11090514694797_871.jpg
001.jpg

afspot.net

The funny thing about this beautiful girl is that she hasen't been mentioned anywhere on these forums befor..?? (And if so, my deep apolagizes!)

Anybody who ever has been to Asia and is interested in the world of Fashion knows this model, who is half Brazillian and half Japanese.. She is a real big supermodel and celebrity here.

She lives in Taipei, Taiwan. Her mother agency there is PACE international.

Mostly she has been written to be a sex bomb, and one of the most succesfull commercial models in Asia ever.

I think her face holds 'that' pure innocense, sweet smile, reminding me of the story's of pocahontas... but then at the same time, she has this amazingly beautiful body and she is a complete sex bomb! what a mix... love this girl

you didn't do a good job introducing her to the community. she isn't a glamour model so why place playboy and GQ up front when you could have easily posted her Elle Cover. She has fashion work which is easy to find considering you knew her model agency.

Mother Agency: Pace Management- Taipei

Agencies:
FD Models- Taiwan
Moda Models- Capetown

also with JOy Models in Milan and World Beauty in Rome. She used to be with Major Models in New York.

More information about her:
Full Name: Barbara Akemi Katsuki
Nickname: Akemi
Height: 173cm
Favourite Feature: My smile
Worst Feature: My feet
Favourite Model: Kiko Mizuhara (Japan) / Alessandra Ambrosio (Brazil)
Favourite Designer: Ralph Lauren
Phobias: Snakes

Born in Brazil to a Brazilian mother and Japanese father, Barbara moved to Japan at five. She is no stranger to the world of modelling, having spent more than a decade parading her natural good looks along catwalks and in photoshoots.

Recently, she moved to Taiwan to pursue modelling opportunities and has enjoyed great success in the region. Her sunny disposition and professionalism will win the hearts of the judges. And her amazing skills and wealth of experience will intimidate her competitors.

asntm3.com

Asia's Next Top Model - Cycle 3

asntm3.com

------------------------------

Random

rtvgames.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233