Eugenia Volodina

*TBT (Fashion Shows)

Carolina Herrera : Fall 2004-05, New York

livingly.com

*TBT (Fashion Shows)

Donna Karan : Fall 2004-05, New York

livingly.com

*TBT (Fashion Shows)

J. Mendel : Fall 2004-05, New York (Opened & Closed)

livingly.com

#TBT (Runway)

Ralph Lauren F/W 2004-05, New York

Backstage

vogue.ru

#TBT (Runway)

Ralph Rucci F/W 2004-05, New York (Opened)

vogue.ru

#TBT (Runway)

Anna Sui F/W 2004-05, New York

Backstage

vogue.ru

#TBT (Runway)

Carolina Herrera F/W 2004-05, New York

Backstage

vogue.ru

I am surprised no one posted that she is in Desigual x Christian Lacroix campaign along with Tanya D

maxresdefault.jpg

Commercial

ashadedviewonfashion.com

Eugenia Volodina

Client: SNC Magazine
Project: Photo Shooting with Top Model Eugenia Volodina in the streets of Rome
Date: January 2016

source:
giulianodelgatto.com

5_Eugenia_Volodina.jpg 4_Eugenia_Volodina.jpg 3_Eugenia_Volodina.jpg 2_Eugenia_Volodina.jpg 1_Eugenia_Volodina.jpg

^^OMG she looks gorgeous. The body. Those bedroom eyes.

They don't make 'em like this anymore. There must be hundreds of undiscovered women out there who still look like this...they're all just passed over by model scouts now, who'd rather sign a genderless gremlin to their agency instead of goddesses.

^^OMG she looks gorgeous. The body. Those bedroom eyes.

They don't make 'em like this anymore. There must be women out there who still look like this...they're all just passed over by model scouts now, who'd rather sign a genderless gremlin to their agency.
Totally agree! Unfortunately, neither the fashion shows nor the models are the same as before

^^Yes...BUT WHAT A COUP IT IS TO NOW FINALLY HAVE REALISTIC AND HEALTHY REPRESENTATION OF 'REAL WOMEN" IN 2021! :rolleyes:

As if these models from this era weren't real women....what were they, then? Robots? Last I checked, they were living, breathing women???

^^Yes...BUT WHAT A COUP IT IS TO NOW FINALLY HAVE REALISTIC AND HEALTHY REPRESENTATION OF 'REAL WOMEN" IN 2021! :rolleyes:

As if these models from this era weren't real women....what were they, then? Robots? Last I checked, they were living, breathing women???
In these times, all the themes and in all the senses are becoming very general, and the idea of what fashion was is being lost. We are evolving, but I don't know if for better or for worse.
What nobody can say is that the models before were not women, bc THAT'S NOT TRUE!

dior_couture1245 said:

welcome to the modern world where models don't look like models anymore because all these snowflakes are offended if anyone is superior in the looks department :rolleyes:, and where everything has to be relatable.

Javi169, I haven't seen all the looks at Sarda show, thank you for sharing!

Old backstage and runway video from Vassilos Kostetsos show. Eugenia appears at 3:03, 4:13, 13:30

and she has 3 more looks in 2d video. Can we take a moment to appreciate her wedding gown at 13:50

from Vassilios Kostetsos's yt channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"