Eugenia Volodina

Ujjwala

Reaction score
eugenia1k.jpg
eugenia2.jpg

She is so BEAUTIFUL!

eugenia4.jpg
eugenia6.jpg

Eugenia Volodina, 20 year old Russian beauty. Discovered at the tender age of 15 in Kazan by Grace Models. She was a model in Russia then went on to Paris where she worked enough to get by, until she met the super famous Steven Meisel who put her on the cover of Italian Vogue. After that she came to NYC and cleaned up her first NY Season with shows and the Gucci Campaign. Miss Volodina has been popular ever since. But she rarely gives interviews and little info is known about her. Her face is like a chameleon, able to look freakish and beautiful at the same time. I love unorthodox beauties and Eugenia definitely is one of them!

Cheers to Fashion's Newest Darling - Eugenia Volodina!

Now this is a Russian beauty that I can appreciate.
I find most other Russian models pretty common (by our standards).
I just wish more designers would use her in their campaigns. I've mostly seen her in editorials and runways.
How tall is she btw? Anyone knows?

She is also one of my favourites, but then again I have a lot of favourites. I think that all of the Russian models are really beautiful and different looking. The great thing about Eugenia is that she has a really expressive face and can look so different, from girly to glamerous. I love her 'long nose'!

I used to be really bored by her and all her appearances in US Vogue, but, then her presence on the runway changed my mind. I like her lots.

I've started liking her lately - she has an interesting face

Originally posted by Sugo@Jan 19th, 2004 - 12:24 pm
How tall is she btw? Anyone knows?
She's 5'11.5 according to Why Not.

Nemova

Another accolate garnered today: She looked exquisite in her navel-baring Atelier Versace dress.

Jadee
Ye,
her nose is a bit long, but really, how many upturned, short nosed women do they need in the industry ;-)

She's one of my favorite models right now. She's got a beautiful face with character and she comes across as having a lot more polish and finesse than most anybody else working.

00290.L.JPG

More from D&G 2003 backstage. She's just flawless! She can literally do any look required.

Versace s/s 04

Nemova

Attachments

• eugenia1.jpg
    eugenia1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 257
Originally posted by Ujjwala@Jan 20th, 2004 - 10:19 pm
Nemova, I LOVE mIchelle Alves! I think she has the best body EVER.
I love her face... some people insist she looks like Gisele, but I strongly disagree. They are totally different. But I think Michelle is too skinny. She should have more meat on her bones :lol:

Nemova

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"