Barbara Palvin

Go behind the scenes with Barbara Palvin, the face of the Victoria's Secret Designer Collection, shot by Greg Kadel.

wmagazine.com

tonight in a Hungarian tv show she was telling things about the Cannes film festival: she had a bodyguard, she really enjoyed that. after the festival, she couldn't go out without him because of the paparazzis and fans. before the festival, she could easily go out with her boyfriend who accompanied her, nobody disturbed them.
on the red carpet she was confused with Doutzen Kroes by the paparazzis, but Barb corrected them :D she met Eva Longoria at a fitting, they didn't have time to talk, but she said Eva seemed like a really kind person.
furthermore she said that she's not planning to do nudes in the future. after modeling she wants to study acting abroad, not in Hungary.
she's gonna have lots of shootings in the next weeks/months, plenty of places was mentioned, i only remember of The Alpes :D

^ That sounds good, I always thought she should be an actress!
Her face is amazing on screen

Barbara Palvin Is Sexy Glam in the Victoria’s Secret “Designer Collection”
It simly other format
Designer Intimates – Barbara Palvin strips down to sexy intimates in these images shot for Victoria’s Secret’s summer “Designer Collection”. VS Chief Creative Officer Janie Schaffer strove to create ultra-feminine looks for the high-end lingerie pieces. Photographed by Greg Kadel, Barbara wows in a mix of delicate lace, airy chiffon and rich satin.

fashiongonerogue

^ That sounds good, I always thought she should be an actress!
Her face is amazing on screen

she also said that she wants to be like the next Lara Croft or in the new Transformers movie :lol: ( she was just kidding, but she would like to do movies like these.)
besides the Alpes, she's gonna have shootings in Argentina, New York and Los Angeles soon. (sounds like the usual VS stuff to me. or L'oreal maybe.)
ohh btw she just graduated from high school, so full focus on work :wink:

^Thank you for the photos!

Dear Barbara ,
you are out of this world stunning and seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Never change :D :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Wow, her body is really great, so toned! Hope she'll be at VSFS this year.

great body indeed!
can't wait to watch her at the VSFS...I hope VS cast her, but with them, you never know :rolleyes:

'Winter in argentina!'
oeddc.jpg

twitter.com/BarbaraPalvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->