Sophie Srej

Saracita

Reaction score
Another impossibly striking Hungarian has been picked up by IMG :heart:

Height: 5'9.5''
Bust: 32''
Waist: 23''
Hips: 34''
Agencies: IMG Paris, Icon Model Management (Budapest), Tempo Models (Vienna)

IMG

she is just amazing, i cant believe those legs still....okay, lets wait for more

Woah, Argentina and Hungary are really pumping out the new faces this season :lol:

pretty and I realy like her nose

Last edited by a moderator:
she is just amazing, i cant believe those legs still....okay, lets wait for more
Two-inch heels and lots of retouch will do that for you :P

I hope to see some more neutral tests soon, but the potential is undeniable... :heart:

29ynus3.jpg
otfceh.jpg

IMG

Two-inch heels and lots of retouch will do that for you :P

I hope to see some more neutral tests soon, but the potential is undeniable... :heart:

Retouch being an operative work. I mean you know right away that she's from Icon just by looking at the tests, which are nice, but don't do enough to give Sophie a distinctive identity. Unfortunately, at the moment, all I can really see is Adina Forizs and Lena Pershina. Still, Saracita is absolutely right, there is undeniable potential. I would just like to see a few polaroids and non-standard IMG test shots to get a better grasp for her individual beauty.

Retouch being an operative work. I mean you know right away that she's from Icon just by looking at the tests, which are nice, but don't do enough to give Sophie a distinctive identity. Unfortunately, at the moment, all I can really see is Adina Forizs and Lena Pershina. Still, Saracita is absolutely right, there is undeniable potential. I would just like to see a few polaroids and non-standard IMG test shots to get a better grasp for her individual beauty.
Lena Pershina??... :blink:

She does look a bit like Adina, but I guess the resemblance lies mostly in the sameness of the tests. The Hungarians definitely have something special, though, you can always tell...

I already like Sophie better than 90% of the girls IMG were pushing this season, so I'm definitely staying tuned...

Lena Pershina??... :blink:

Well, perhaps I'm the only one then, but I definitely saw something quite similar in the eyes. Then again it could just be the result of the soft-lighting, hazy quality to the tests.

I love her. Love at first sight, the retouch doesn't really matter here, as Youarearockstar says he potential is undeniable :heart:
Thanks so much Saracita for never letting me down when it comes to new girls !:shifty::crush:

When I saw her, she immediately reminded me of Valerie at SPS. I guess its the eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"