i think she's beautiful
ver66p.jpg

ergcxf.jpg

k3unhd.jpg

in4yt3.jpg

hsl7ia.jpg

2z3vpy1.jpg

33f3xmo.jpg

I keep forgetting to subscribe to her thread, silly me. :judge: Great to hear about IMG!

IIMK F/W 09.10

Duras Ambient Vol.2 catalogue

paper14035727.jpg

ddnyoi.jpg

30kyob6.jpg

yc7j7.jpg

fdsp3s.jpg

jicsc2.jpg
zukxm9.jpg

duras-ambient

She's gorgeous! I wonder if we'll see her on the runway one day soon, I think she has good proportions, plus if Amanda, Hannah etc. then.. :wink:

:heart: Oh, thank you...she is beautiful... :heart: She looks like Natalia Vodianova's little sister. :smile:

She has got a lot of new pictures on imgmodels.com (Milan, Paris & London developement) but I can not save those pictures... :(

2ag8eoz.jpg

jalouse.fr

Jan 9 behind_the_scene mode
Oh Barbara…

La nouvelle coqueluche de Jalouse… Bookée sur un simple pola. Elle a vingt pages dans le prochain Jalouse et elle sera la “cover girl” du prochain Officiel. Selon Jen, Barbara Palvin (Img Models) est la prochaine star des podiums. Et Jen se trompe rarement. (Photo Jennifer Eymère)

The new “It Girl” for Jalouse… Booked on a simple polaroid. She will be in the next issue on twenty pages plus the next french Officiel “cover girl”. According to Jen, Barbara Palvin (Img Models) is the next big star of the catwalks. And Jen is always right… (Photo Jennifer Eymère)

Tumblr Photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->