Barbara Palvin

IMG S/S 2011 Showcard :woot:
barbc.png
barb2.png

img

I would have loved to see a close up on her showcard. Can't wait to see her on the runway again! :D

I wish that they used better photos for her showcard! Either way, I can't wait to see her on the runway!

^ I like it, especially the first pic, they probably should have a had a stunning close up though :smile:

"In New York ^^ In the hotel. Tomorrow have some fitting and casting..i am nervous..finger cross please <3"

^ I wish her all the luck. she doesn't need it though! she's amaaazing.

Info from Twitter.com/BarbaraPalvin

I loved the interview! Barbara is nowhere near as timid as I expected. And her command of English is very good. Wasn't expecting that either. She has a great personality and that will take her far I think.

I'm a big, big fan for sure now! I mean I was before but the interview kinda settled it! :wink: :P

I don't know why I thought she was american before reading this thread.. :unsure:
Anyway, this video is so cute ! Can somebody tell me what's her height now ? is she still 168cm tall ?

her showcard says she's 5.9, i guess it's about 175 cms. correct me guys, if i'm wrong :smile:

ohh btw don't be nervous Barbara about castings, you are so beautiful and you'll be great!:flower:

Loved the modTV video. I had always thought she was American or something. Anyways this season I'll be keeping an eye on her.

love her showcard and can't wait to see her on the runway :woot:

from her twitter: "One fitting done + one casting. Now going to the agency. Have my first BB."

what "BB" is..?

BlackBerry maybe...every model has BlackBerry :D

Big Break..? would be cool :D i hope she mean that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->