Beautiful Women

she has probably been mentioned already, but:

GRACE KELLY

Grace%20Kelly%20big.jpg

so beautiful...

(yay, I am number 100!)

Originally posted by loserunit@May 2nd, 2004 - 9:07 pm
i saw this thing on the learning channel and they mapped out the perfect face. a mathamatcian did it and it's all about angles, proportions and symmetry.

now a lot of the people mentioned in this topic are attractive i think a lot of them aren't perfect.

the show was hosted by elizabeth hurley and john cleese.

her face was near perfect.
yeah I saw the same show...the saddest part was about the guy who had a beautiful face and then got into some accident and his face got deformed!! :(

Also, scientifically there are perfect faces. If a baby sees a beautiful face they will respond positively, if they see a deformed face, negatively. the structure of a faceis recognizable in the human brain when a baby is born.

i saw this thing on the learning channel and they mapped out the perfect face. a mathamatcian did it and it's all about angles, proportions and symmetry.

now a lot of the people mentioned in this topic are attractive i think a lot of them aren't perfect.

I have heard the same thing. My biology professor once started talking about that. Supposidly, the person who has the "perfect" face when it comes to all that, is Denzel Washington

9810222802161.jpg

are you sure?

they showed a picture of tom cruise during the show. :blink:

yikes. i don't really like either of them. denzel more than tom though.

i read a similar article a few years back in time magazine i think...they created the "perfect" symmetrical face on a computer and well, to say the least, she wasn't very exciting-looking. rather bland, in fact.

i have heard the thing about denzel washington having the perfect male face.

to me, beauty isn't about having perfect features but rather having a face that tells a story. and it never hurts to have exotic features, i.e. dark hair and light eyes or something you just don't see every day. that's why i don't see it when people say sharon stone or christie brinkley or cybil shepard or someone similar-looking are so beautiful. to me, they have rather common looks. blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, it's all too apple pie to me. but to each their own :flower:

Originally posted by Glamourina@May 2nd, 2004 - 11:01 pm
to me, beauty isn't about having perfect features but rather having a face that tells a story. and it never hurts to have exotic features, i.e. dark hair and light eyes or something you just don't see every day. that's why i don't see it when people say sharon stone or christie brinkley or cybil shepard or someone similar-looking are so beautiful. to me, they have rather common looks. blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, it's all too apple pie to me. but to each their own :flower:
I definitely agree with you. I guess there is no such thing as a 'perfect' face. Who decides what is perfect? I find generic beauty to be incredibly boring. :rolleyes:

I have dark hair and light eyes. :blush:

Originally posted by keepsmiling+May 2nd, 2004 - 11:02 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keepsmiling @ May 2nd, 2004 - 11:02 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glamourina@May 2nd, 2004 - 11:01 pm
I definitely agree with you. I guess there is no such thing as a 'perfect' face. Who decides what is perfect? I find generic beauty to be incredibly boring. :rolleyes:

I have dark hair and light eyes. :blush:[/b][/quote]
me too.

maybe i'm biased :P

If I was to choose a guy, I'd pick Ryan Phillipe
rp6.jpg

or Ian Somerhalder
3022_13.JPG

I once read something about how people are more attracted to symmetric faces, subconsciously of course.

Originally posted by Spike413+May 3rd, 2004 - 6:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spike413 @ May 3rd, 2004 - 6:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-loserunit@May 2nd, 2004 - 9:07 pm

I once read something about how people are more attracted to symmetric faces, subconsciously of course. [/b][/quote]
I read that too.

I dont know that all people with dark hair and light eyes are exotic or maybe thats what you are if you have those features?

The article I read a few years back named Halle Berry as having the "scientifically flawless" female face and Marlon Brando...a young Marlon Brando as having the perfect male face.

Personally, I dunno. I love imperfections that add character so it's hard for me to judge a "perfect" face.

the funny thing about the 'beauty is symmetry' theory is that if all it takes is symmetry to be beautiful, then any creepy looking thing with an ounce of balance is beautiful. A garbage can, a monster, a beast. they can all be symmetrical. it just means evenness, and anything can be made even. that theory is based on even measurements, not content of the mesurements. it's flawed.

Gwen Stefani
Catherine Zeta Jones
Liz Hurley
Angelina Joile

I once did a research about that when I was in high school and believe me, people who filled out the mask perfectly are quite pretty, but the generic beauty type.

Attachments

• RF___Jane___w_Mask_BIG.jpg
    RF___Jane___w_Mask_BIG.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 189
Perfect face ?

Attachments

• RF___Jane__BIG.jpg
    RF___Jane__BIG.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 172
This girl filled out the mask perfectly too:

Attachments

• RF___Asian_Female__BIG.jpg