Angie Harmon
angie_zps040a16ef.png

Sasha Alexander
sasha-1_zps1502785e.png

Jessica Capshaw
jess_zps3ec24b86.png

Kelli Giddish
kelli_zps425cfc0d.png

Zoie Palmer, Robin Wright, Jordana Brewster, Dianna Agron, Olivia Wilde, Daria Werbowy, Freja Beha, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Sigrid Agren, Candice Swanepoel.

(all photos from my tumblr, candiceak.tumblr.com)

To me perfect faces are of Anna Jagodzinska and Iman because they have straight sharp noses that are not too thin, striking bone structure and perfect lips, they have the Barbie beauty going on. I think Anja Rubik is perfect too except for her jaw. Daria Werbowy is the most beautiful woman in the world imo because she is not perfect, there's something mysterious about her eye shape, color and deep inside them. I cannot stop looking at Nadja Auermann, she looks so powerful like she is the Goddess of all models, so sharp and refined. Eugenia Volodina has the most overwhelming beauty. I am also a big fan of aristocratic looks like Raquel Z, Ai Tominaga and Olga Sherer, these women exude "light" and of course otherwordly intimidating beauty the epitome of which is Tanya D. She is a living fashion illustration, her body proportions are unreal, the alien Barbie. Mariacarla's warm brown eyes are so bright and powerful, she has the most gorgeous profile I have ever seen, I love the way her cheekbones create 'V' with her jaw and Sasha P is just unnerving, there is something about the way their faces are proportioned that unusual runway makeup plays magic more than it does on others. Carmen Kass has the most piercing green eyes and a perfectly proportioned face. Yasmeen Ghauri is the epitome of exotic beauty and I think Indian actor Bipasha Basu was equally stunning when she was younger, so rich and royal. Michelle Alves is another one who comes to my mind as well as Malika Louback and 80s model Anna Bayle. Kasia Struss is also stunning.

But I totally believe in inner beauty too and how it can make someone more beautiful than they may appear externally. Caroline Trentini, for example, has a very plain face, but she's so attractive to me because she radiates power, fierceness and positive energy, her body is unbelievable too. Karolina Kurkova and Alek Wek are definitely not generic but not especially striking either but they seem so full of warmth that I think "Amazonian Goddess!" I love Gisele's face shape and her features but she doesn't have that something out of this world, her aura gives her the Goddess look. Fernanda Tavares is another gorgeous striking Brazilian but I prefer beauties with a touch of androgyny so her inner energy makes her more appealing.

I find Vlada's and Snejana's looks a bit similar in terms of symmetry and being the pretty blue eyed girl. Vlada is definitely more on the generic side because Snejana has a more pronounced bone structure, less common nose but I find Vlada so much more intriguing because Snejana looks pale in comparison her eyes tend to look sleepy similar to Kate, she shows less energy in her modeling works. I have a more larger than life imagine of Vlada because of how I see her as this girl who struts down the runway with flowing hair and a powerful walk, her striking blue eyes and she's the most doll-like yet more womanly than other dolls. Snejana has a very very pretty face but I find it rather forgettable like Liya Kebede and Anna Selezneva because they don't leave a distinctive mark in my mind.

I don't find Natalia V beautiful/pretty/attractive at all she's so swollen looking to me but I understand what people find beautiful about her, she does have a cute nose but I totally don't get the hype of Doutzen and Toni Garrn's looks. They are so assymetrical and their faces are wider at the bottom with very muted features. Behati Prinsloo is much prettier than them. Lily Donaldson and Jessica Stam also have very hyped looks, the former is assymetrical (I still don't think she's completely unattractive) and the latter is extremely generic and her lips are the problem area.

I find Freja Beha perfect though very androgynous. She is very pretty and adorable. Gemma is a very cute girl, her features separately are perfect life Frida Aasen but I cannot see them as gorgeous women because their faces will always be childlike. The latter is still comparatively more mature looking with a more feminine body.

Lol I wrote such a long essay and didn't realise. I just feel that there are so many absolutely beautiful women who don't conform to the Christy Turlington-Monica Bellucci standard and have a lot more interesting, inspiring and arresting look. Maybe they come off as intimidating and not always feminine so people who made the conventional standards refused to call them beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->