Bebe Buell

GiiCigarini, judging by the post in the vintage groupies livejournal, this is your scan too, right?

Yes, atooomic! I scanned it from a rock mag from the late 70's. It was taken by Marcia Resnick from that famous shot of Bebe and Stiv in 1979.

Bebe is on the cover of the music Magazine The Aquarian which covers the NYC/Tri-State area. It's beautiful and the article is candid and smart.
2v93y2f.jpg

And another darling pic of she and Debbie Harry from like 10 year ago by Leee Black Childers from Facebook!

21es4th.jpg

OMG! It just doesn't get any more beautiful that this! Effortless, classic, natural beauty!
Source: Facebook but I think it's an old Playboy outtake

fpbfo6.jpg

i believe that's a playboy outtake indeed, that was her golden days - definitely!

More Bebe GORGEOUSNESS that I found on Facebook!
First is another of the ones from the "golden days part 1" and some recent live from Don Hill's gig in NYC in Feb. 20th of 2011. The guy with the giant mohawk is named Supla from Brazil or something like that, lols!

2dqqdro.jpg

deqp2v.jpg

j8pb28.jpg

The man in the picture of Bebe performing live is her husband Jimmy. He is in the pink tie. What a cool looking guy!

Another pic from backstage at Bebe's Don Hill's show on Feb. 20th in New York- here she is with her husband and the Brothers Of Brazil.
aau4vm.png

oooo supla :lol: he's so cool, not musically speaking - but he's a funny guy! and he knows most of the people i'd love to know as well, damn it hahaha

I found this of her singing on Facebook & Twitter. From Life Magazine site.
She looks so cool here!

2wr11cj.jpg

tom petty, todd and bebe!

BebeToddTom.jpg

vintage groupies livejournal

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back