Before They Were Stars

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Their Model Pics BEFORE they became Filmstars

People tend to forget that Charlize Theron / Ashton Kutcher / Cameron Diaz etc were Models before they got into acting.

I wonder if somebody could dig out a few of their OLD Model Pictures!

I`d love to see them!

Cameron - I really like her with dark hair :smile:

img10.jpg

kath ross

in summer vital's women, pg 53 has katherine ross, in the graduate [also in butch cassidy & stepford wives 70s] anyway its easy to see why she was a model - that late 60s brunette big brown eyes ivory complexion, freckles. :o

and look for ali macgraw, first in goodbye columbus, then love story- another perfect late 60s natural brunette, wholesome, sexy gorgeous, glamorous,
one of the best models of any decade. :heart:

lauren hutton had some movies too like american gigolo, but her modelling is far beyond her acting.

Well, Mischa Barton isn't exactly a filmstar, but a very popular TV starlet from the OC:smile:

(as a young model)

pict39.jpg
pict4.jpg
pict36.jpg
pict33.jpg
pict35.jpg

Sorry for the quality of pics!

Angie Harmon- Best known from TV's Law & Order, she's also been in films like Good Advice, Lawn Dogs, Agent Cody Banks

viewnext.asp

viewnext.asp

viewnext.asp

viewnext.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
ian somerhalder, who was one of the stars in young american's. he has also been in the movie called the rules of attraction and as a guest star in c.s.i, c.s.i miami and smallville. there were some other tv-series also but i don't remeber them all. anyway he is still model in DNA :>

ian001.jpg

ian002.jpg

Kate Hudson

*none of the photo's you posted showed up*
AndoraStar

I'd love to know some of the stories behind how these people managed to turn from models into actors, and in some cases, superstars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->