BELLA OF THE BALL
PHOTOGRAPHER: GEORGES ANTONI
MODEL: BELLA HADID
STYLING: KARLA CLARKE
HAIR: JENNY KIM
MAKE UP: VICTORIA BARON

COVER & EDITORIAL IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

She's giving Kendall a run for her money with the lack of variation in editorials.

ErnstLudwig if you're saying you want to see her health records I have a feeling you'll be waiting a long time. That's kind of my point--speculating about her illness or lack thereof is pointless, we will literally never know a thing about it. Insinuating that she made up an illness is weird, but whatever people want to do I guess.

Stunning for Harper's and good to see her at Dior.

I thought it was more that her mother made it up for herself and then included her children partly for validity?, who knows really, and who cares.. people have all sorts of chronic things and they still go and do what makes it worse.. it may be irresponsible but it's their body, whatever...

I think she keeps looking better in her runway appearances, and I think she brings enough dimension to her editorials.. I love this notion that regular models (which I do still prefer over the celebrity ones) have some sort of craft going on in front of the lens.. it's modeling, one of the silliest occupations there is (sure, very demanding, but still completely stupid if you think about it), you don't need to convey an array of emotions, especially when you're doing the type of editorials Bella's getting, which are more about her as a model slash celebrity rather than the concept of the photographer.

She needs to go easy on the lip injections though, that upper lip keeps getting fuller and it's a bit sad that she probably doesn't know how much prettier she would be without it.. that thing looking so swollen actually sometimes comes as an obstacle for her stronger features (like eyes) and even cheapens her look, which imo is quite amazing.

Christian Dior Couture F/W 2016.17 Paris Backstage HQs

theimpression

omg those beauty shots (especially the super close one) are so funny to me

W Magazine August 2016
Cult Classics
Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott - Photographer
Edward Enninful - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Shay Ashual - Hair Stylist
Isamaya Ffrench - Makeup Artist
Andrea Stanley - Set Designer
Erin Simon - Casting Director
Naomi Yasuda - Manicurist
Models: Amilna Estevao,Anna Ewers, Ava McAvoy, Avery Blanchard, Bella Hadid, Cameron Kelley, Daan van der Deen, Fei Fei Sun, Frederikke Sofie, Grace Bol, Greta Varlese, Harleth Kuusik, Irina Kravchenko, Irina Shayk, Issa Lish, Jamie Bochert, Jamilla Hoogenboom, Jing Wen, Joan Smalls, Julia Hafstrom, Julia Nobis, Karen Elson, Katherine Moore, Kris Gottschalk, Lara Stone, Leila Goldkuhl, Lexi Boling, Li Xiao Xing, Lineisy Montero, Maartje Verhoef, Marland Backus Ondria Hardin, Ruth Bell and Tamy Glauser.

wmagazine

She needs to go easy on the lip injections though, that upper lip keeps getting fuller and it's a bit sad that she probably doesn't know how much prettier she would be without it.. that thing looking so swollen actually sometimes comes as an obstacle for her stronger features (like eyes) and even cheapens her look, which imo is quite amazing.

I don't think it's injections; her upper lip augmentation seems to be of the permanent kind. At certain angles/whenever she pouts them, they just seem even more exaggerated.

Fendi Couture F/W 16 (C)
nowfashion

I don't think it's injections; her upper lip augmentation seems to be of the permanent kind. At certain angles/whenever she pouts them, they just seem even more exaggerated.

It's the injections. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->