Hips - 90 cm
Hair - Dark Brown
Eyes - Green

1zbuyyb.jpg

2zss8rm.jpg
2ihp25g.jpg

IMG

And her runway debut I believe :D

Kris Van Assche F/W 09.10 Paris (She opened!)

33067tk.jpg

27xhch.jpg

source: style.com

yay! she's walking in Paris! i think she looks lovely :flower:
hope to see her in more shows

Wow, she's definitely different (and I mean that in a good way). :P Pretty, but unconventional.

She was my favourite in the Van Assche line-up. There's something about her... I like seeing a girl who has her own look rather than being yet another bland beauty.

I just noticed her in the Margiela show! WOW! She has a very unique look! I like her a lotB)

she is featured on FDIB :flower:

dztrwl.jpg
2hyxmaa.jpg

source:fashion does it better

How many times we've been asked who is our favorite face of the season ? Several. We don't count but there are definitely more than one. Faces. And it's already our TMSRRE #23 so it might be more than twenty three. Belle has a place among them for sure. We knew it since the first day of the week in Paris. She was one of the first models we've met. At Kris Van Assche, one of the shows we'll keep in mind for its casting. Extremely well done, special and precious. Just like Belle herself. Maybe the most special (if these words make sense) in town at that moment. Deep gaze, cuteness, charisma. She was leading the brunette at Kris Van Assche (she opened), she walked for Maison Martin Margiela, Limi Feu and Junko Shimada. The ones who are way ahead of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->