bust 79 cm
waist 61 cm
hips 90 cm
shoes 40 cm
eyes green-brown
hair dark blond

she's nice :wink:

pretty. looks like a prettier version of daria in some shots

Zusia is an awesome person! I met her in Paris at the Success party. She was a ton of fun and we had good talks after that. It helped we were both Polish!

I hope she does really really well.

this girl ROCKS

:heart: this girl..... loved her as 'cleopatra' in jalouse ( last s/s issue) one of my faves , she is so cool B)

great face. and name! ZUZANNA...

I love the styling on this picture
attachment.php

I don't think she's very special, nothing about her is particularly exciting. Pretty, though.

You know what? She was at the Versus fall 2004 and DKNY (but not only). She win Elite Model Look Search- I believe it was 3 years ago. But unfortunately, I haven't seen her this season. She has really nice eyes and her face is so... beautiful. She isn't so skinny like Hana or Anja. But still thin.

These photos are from Lela Rose Fall 2005 (so cute!)
lela20rose20bks20f5200016cd.jpg
lela20rose20bks20f5200024wt.jpg

Do you know something new about her? Did she was at some shows (besides Lela Rose) for Fall 2005???

I know only that her pics are in new polish Elle (probably, maybe in diffrent magazine but I'm sure that is new & polish.:wink:

Yes, I saw it. It was Elle. The ed was on the street and Zuza had a nice jeans wit a lot of flowers. She was smiling. Is that what you meant?

She's so beautiful and unfamous!!!!! That's really not fair for me. She would be the next topmodel B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->