Belts And Small Waists

meowmix

Reaction score
I'm looking for some belts (preferably leather), but I have a really tiny waist...any suggestions?

I have a small waist too (24inches) - I think that any type belt looks good on anyone. I don't seem to have trouble finding my size either. Just the reg small ones fit. My personal favorite is my bubble gum pink belt. I find that the colored belts make my waist look a little more fuller :smile:

Are you male of female (if you'll excuse me asking)? I'm a man and I find it quite hard to get belts that fit my 26" waist but getting anything down to 20" isn't too hard for women.

My mum used to wear canvas and leather ajustable belts to fit her 16" waist.

Wow...I've danced with girls whose waists didn't come close....
I am impressed.

She doesn't have a 16" waist anymore though...in fact she's fatter than me, blame middle-aged spread...

...how is 16 inches humanly possible? i know victoria beckham got down that small on her wedding day with a corset.. but i've never heard of anyone being that tiny! i'm 24 and i think thats doing pretty good..

It was pretty tiny I admit (my dad could get his hands around her waist when he first met her).

I'm 26" inches with a tiny bit of spare fat, a lot of muscle and organs that are much larger (men's organs are bigger)...

Let's say 2" fat
2" muscle
2" for bigger organs

and I'm only 4" off her...

ANYWAY...We're off topic people! Small belts: discuss....

I'm a giiirl.... unfortunately, even very few 'small' size belts fit me.. i'm very very petite :(

You could try sash belts (Costume National and McQueen do lovely silk and suede ones)

OR

Canvas and leather ajustable belts

OR

Belts with detachable buckles (y'know the sort that you cut to your own size?)

OR

Buy a leather hole punch and add an extra hole

OR

Basket-weave pleated leather belts (the sort wear you stick the pin through the pleats)

Hm the Yoox links don't work, but I'll surf around. Thanks again! B)

I've had that problem before actually. I fell in love with a belt. By the time I got around to buying it, they only had a large size left. So I took it to the shoe repair guy around here and he fixed it for me.
Why don't you find out they could do that in your area?

:P chidlrens belts, they are cuter to

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cute :wink: I was wearing something like that two days ago, but it was made of pearl strands and a black silk bow. I got so tired of dancing with it, that I turned it into a shoulder strap that looked like I was wearing a messenger bag with pearl straps, which actually looked gorgeous!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->